Impa and the story of Hyrule Castle.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Bitoko, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Well everyone, I'm letting you know, that Today is the day. Later this evening, not sure what time, but later this evening, I will be releasing Impa and the quests that go along with it. I will also be, during the next day or so, be creating more story driven quests.

Also, we will be sending out an email in an attempt to reactivate many of the members that have slipped away. My hope is to get Hyrule Castle as active as possible in the coming weeks and to carry that on for the foreseeable future. If you have any friends, or acquaintances that would like HC, then please bring them in. The more recruiting we can do the better the atmosphere will be!

Also, I may be looking for one or two active mods. If you think you are fit for the job, PM me explaining your available times, how active you will be as a mod, and why you think I should pick you.

Well, that is all. Go get ready to build Impa!
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

UPDATE: I have made Jarin our new Moderator, as well as WillowtheWhisp the new Administrator. Celsius has been demoted due to inactivity, nothing against her at all, its just we needed some fresh active staffers. Congrats to them!