I'm new, Yola!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by zelda_hylia_hyrule, Aug 23, 2013.

1. zelda_hylia_hyrule

zelda_hylia_hyrule New Member new

Yola, everyone!! New chick here! :happy:
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Heyy, welcome aboard! It's great to see the excitement- my name's Quill, and I'm one of the Mods here at HC. If you ever have any questions or concerns, or if you want to RP or chat about anything Zelda related, just gimme a call. Oh, and if there's anything you want to ask or bring up now, feel free to post it here. This is your intro thread, after all! See you around, and welcome again!
  3. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hi, zelda_hylia_hyrule! I'm Fcgfyv (or whatever you want to call me) and I'm also a mod on HC. Just like Quill said, if there is anything you're concerned with or questions you want answered, you can also come talk to one of the mods. :)

Have fun on the forums. :D
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy zelda_hylia_hyrule and welcome to HC. I'm Ultra5 or U5. I am not a Mod. May your time here be enjoyable and long lived. I hope to see you in the forums somewhere...even though I don't RP in the main RP anymore.
    -Ultra5
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey! Welcome to HC! Im Bitoko (Toko for short), the Admin/Webmaster of this awesome place. How did you find HC?

Anyway, like the others have said, if you ever want to talk or have a question or something, feel free to send me a PM!

Cya around!
  6. Clank

Clank Can we please kill the overuse of AJAX? reg

Welcome to HC, enjoy your stay.
  7. zelda_hylia_hyrule

zelda_hylia_hyrule New Member new

Lawls, Thanks Guys!! I LOVE LoZ, Been Playing It For, Like, Ever!! Have An Unhealthy Obsession With It And Cosplaying It!! ^ ^
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Cosplaying Zelda, that sounds cool haha. Have you ever gone to a comicon or anything as a Zelda character?