I'm bad. So very, very bad. (Inactivity thread)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Sinistrari, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

(So I wasn't sure where to post this thread, but I'll leave it here for now since this IS to do with RP, and I'm not actually leaving full-stop. )

What I want to say is that I'm sorry, very, very, extremely sorry for my recent and prolonged periods of inactivity here on HC. I feel horrible about it, and extend my apologies to everyone I'm involved with IC. If I'm being honest it seems like I can't maintain activity on three different forums at once - at least not currently - and my desire to play with some of my HC characters has dwindled drastically in comparison to others. (So, favouritism basically. And Datura lost out big time.)

I would really like to continue using Faust, but... I think in order to get back up on my feet here I'll have to deactivate everyone else, at least for now.

I'm so, so, so sorry. I have so many threads that are in progress or just started and are filled with such awesome ideas too :T_T: I've had such a fun run but I REALLY don't want to leave HC altogether, and I think this is the best way forwards.

So...

I'm going to have to cut my ties with all Datura/King Nono threads. If anyone wants me to get out one last post to help wrap up the threads then please let me know. Otherwise you're all free to either drop them altogether or auto my characters and to carry the threads on.
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  2. Electronic Ink

Electronic Ink local zora vet

Aww, poor Sini-senpai! :T_T: You take as much time as you need to get that creative spirit back up, eh? Remei will wait for Datura~! I get the struggle to maintain multiple RP forums at once, and it's no problem. And everyone has their favourite characters, and other characters that they wonder if they should just drop them and be done with it.

Long story short, don't worry about it. RP is meant to be fun, and if it's becoming a drag to do it then you shouldn't force yourself. :D
  3. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

That's okay Sini! It's not like I'm the most active poster or anything anyway!
  4. Darth_Slaverus

Darth_Slaverus Member vet

Please don't worry about it, Sini! Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, and I'd rather have you on HC in a diminished capacity than not at all.

Besides, it's not like there's a statute of limitations on threads, at least that I'm aware of. If you ever feel like reviving your old characters, you can just start posting in them again and no one will mind.

Here's hoping you find that spark again soon, eh?
  5. Beefish

Beefish DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE. new

Your posts are always fun to read Sini, so as long as you're still around to post I don't see the problem:XD: even if it's just with one character :happy:
  6. Sinistrari

Sinistrari Devious Grins & Hunter of Synonyms reg

Aaaaw, guys! Thank you! For being so understanding. Really. (The warm community here is one of the main reasons I don't want to leave!)

Here's to hoping the spark reignites sooner rather than later. My apologies and gratitude once again.
  7. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I believe the record is Raz and Squishy's Desert Colossus thread, which took either two or three years to complete... Let's hope the spark doesn't stay away for THAT long, of course, but if that thread didn't get locked and archived, none will.