Ignis goes to town!

Discussion in 'Northern Hyrule' started by SenpaiPancake, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

The hustle and bustle of the big city always made Ignis nervous. All the around people, always bumping in to him, jostling him around. And they were always staring, judging him. He knew they were all laughing at him, at his hardship. The Deku unconsciously moved his hand towards the staff on his back, ready to use it at a moment’s notice. He could feel the prying eyes, the mocking faces. If he caught them looking, Ignis would make sure to melt those smirks right off.

It was hard for the Deku, small as he was, to enter the city unseen. The guards were on the lookout for Ignis, ready to bring him in dead or alive. Word had reached the city about the massacre just outside Lon Lon Ranch, and it had the little psycho’s MO written all over it. Bodies badly burned, no one spare, not the women or the children, and no valuables gone. Just cold, hard revenge. They deserved it, Ignis thought to himself. The little brats had laughed at his scars, and when he had set them ablaze, the adults seemed to “disapprove” of Ignis’ methods. So he killed them too. It wasn’t like the Deku hadn’t killed before. But now it was getting attention, and he couldn’t afford to get caught. As he trudged forward, eyes on the ground, Ignis suddenly felt a hard elbow catch him in the head. Looking up, he saw a Hylian with some sort of smoke in his hand.
    In a flash, Ignis had his staff against the Hylian’s stomach, and snarled at the man, "You better have a good reason for elbowing me in the head!"
  2. Seththeshadow

Seththeshadow New Member reg

((Came from here. ))

C'hale looked down as something collided with his stomach. He saw a small cloaked figure standing there, yelling. C'hale had calmed himself down, and had been happily strolling through the Market when his elbow had hit something hard.

"I'm sorry, buddy. Didn't see you there!" The small assailant looked almost ridiculous, but C'hale didn't laugh. He took a deep drag of his herb and smiled. He had had much experience with Dekus; experience that usually consisted of him failing to rob a merchant and running for this life. This little man seemed to be a Deku, but looked very different than the merchants in this city.

"Hmm. I haven't seen you around here. Who are ya?" C'hale took a step back and smiled at the small man. He took a drag from his herb, tilted his head back, and blew a mouthful of smoke into the air. A few passing Hylian men shot him dirty looks, but C'hale just smiled back.
  3. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Jacob casually walked through the market with no particular objective in mind. The streets were bustling with all sorts of life. Gorons trying to sell weapons and armors on the side of the streets, soldiers walking the streets sharing waves with Jacob as he walked by, and many Deku merchants flying to and fro over head. Jacob started talking to himself for no reason at all, "I'm glad I left Eysseth at the entrance of the town. I don't thin...Well what do we have here?"
    "You better have a good reason for elbowing me in the head!"
    "I'm sorry, buddy. Didn't see you there!"
    Jacob, remembering to his old days he patrolled the streets before he was sent south, walked over to the Deku and Hylian just in time to get caught in the smoke from whatever the Hylian was smoking.
    "Excuse me gentlemen, but what seems to be the problem here? And you What exactly are you smoking there?"
    Wait I'm still wearing my old armor aren't I. Hm I wonder how they'll react. Jacob gave off a little smile at that thought.
  4. SenpaiPancake

As the man apologized, Ignis slowly lowered his staff, still eying him all the while. The crowd buzzed all around them, oblivious to the drawn weapon. The Deku could blast the man and be gone before a soul even realized what had happened. Just a word, and the Hylian would be cinders. But Ignis was surprised, He hadn't expected this kind of civility from a man who had just elbowed him right in the head. It shook him, and he wasn’t sure if he really wanted to kill this man. There was something about this herb smoking Hylian that appealed to Ignis. Maybe it was his blatant disregard for public etiquette, or that sly, half smile he was wearing. Whatever it was, the Deku decided it wasn’t worth his time to pick a fight.

Ignis has just opened his mouth to introduce himself when suddenly he heard an authoritative voice directly behind him. "Excuse me gentlemen, but what seems to be the problem here? And you, what exactly are you smoking there?" The Deku wheeled around, and his heart stopped as he came face to face with a towering Hylian guard. Ignis knew reinforcements couldn’t be far behind this soldier. Killing him would be too risky, so the Deku, remembering the old adage “Bigger they are, harder they fall,” lunged at the man’s knees, knocking the two behind an empty stall. Before the soldier could recover, Ignis leaped onto his chest, eyes wide with anger. Slamming the jeweled end of his staff into the man’s nose, Ignis hissed into the man’s ear, as the jewel began to glow a hot red, “What the hell do you want?”
  5. Seththeshadow

Seththeshadow New Member reg

C'hale was knocked over, but instantly got back on his feet. His joint had been knocked from between his teeth. He searched the ground quickly for it. There it is. He picked it, shoved it between his teeth, and lit it with a spark. C'hale then rounded on the small Deku.

"You little... What was that for? Hey, listen to me, runt. I don't take lightly to being attacked. Get off that guard." C'hale shook his head, and chilled. "What's your issue buddy?"
  6. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Jacob had no sooner finished his sentence when the Deku rammed into his knees knocking both him and the smoking Hylian behind an empty stand. As he fell Jacob instinctively yelled, "Man down. Oof." When Jacob opened his eyes after recovering from the shock of the hit the Deku was on his chest with the jewel end of his staff in Jacob's nose.

“What the hell do you want?” The Deku hissed into Jacob's ear as the jewel began to glow. "I was just investigating a disturbance. Winch since I'm not a Guard anymore I shouldn't have But I can still get backup." Jacob smiled as he saw the shape of Eysseth flying over the buildings.

-----------------------------------------------
    Eysseth was amusing herself by playing with some cats she found while waiting for Jacob to return when she heard a voice that sounded like Jacob's yell, "Man down. Oof." Eysseth instantaneously took off and flew to where the yell came from. Flying over houses Eysseth finally found Jacob laying down in a crushed vendor stand with a small plant thing standing on top of him. Eysseth bolted to the ground and landed with a loud thump behind the plant thing and Jacob and let out a loud roar at the plant thing.
  7. SenpaiPancake

As the Deku's heart began to calm itself, he looked down into the face of his captive. Staring into the piercing blue eyes inches from his, he searched the Hylians words. Finally, with a frustrated sigh, the Deku climbed off of the man, realizing he had made a mistake. He could see that there was no lie in the Hylian's eyes. Still a little wary, the Deku began to climb off of the man, muttered "Sorry," and extended down his hand. All the while, Ignis could hear C'hale behind him, chastising his actions. The Deku knew he could have taken one of the Hylians if need be, but both would have posed him a problem.

"Sorry boys," he smiled, trying his best to appear friendly, "I’ve just had a few… run-ins we’ll say, with the local law, and our last meeting wasn’t on the best of terms. Hope you’ll accept my-" He was cut off mid-apology by a sudden, loud crash from behind him, accompanied by a deafening roar. Turning around, Ignis was face-to-huge chest with a towering, winged beast.

"Whoa boy!” he cried, looking down to see Jacob’s smiling face. “This isn’t what it looks like! I’m getting off him, right now! Jacob, do something!" For the first time since the fire, Ignis was truly scared.
  8. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Two days earlier.

Serin grabbed a few things and set off for Hyrule Castle town in need of suplies that way she didn't need to use her Ocarina to heal people with.

---------------

Serin approched Hyrule Castle-Town, and was a bit tired after her two day journey. She yawned and noticed the gat was down so she took a nap outside the castle. In the morining she got up and walked in and say the Wayvern. She looked at it and said to it. "Hello."
  9. demo

demo New Member reg

Valldrym lay in his yard. The sun was high and a slight breeze kept him well relaxed. "I'm bored, I don't see how you hylians can just relax so much." Xytri spoke to his mind. "Hey go easy, It's my day off." Valldrym replied, a slight laugh in his words. The dragon put her head back down. "I want to go over there" The dragon gestured toward a spot. He looked over and noted something out of place. A wyvern was landing and then he soon heard a loud roar. "Now you've got me interested" he said somewhat lazily. He got up and mounted Xytri.

They flew above the houses of castle town until they reached the spot where the wyvern had landed. Around it was 2 hylians, a deku, and a kokori. They landed lightly a little ways away not wanting to alarm anybody. They moved towards the group. "Hello there" he said, "I was just curious of the wyvern. You don't see many of those in castle town." He approached the wyvern cautiously. It looked angry at the deku for some reason and he didn't want it mad at him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.