Ice Aura

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Blonde Panther, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

Name: Ice Aura
    P/W/C Type: Wisdom
    Appearance: A vortex of icy wind surrounding the user.
    Description of Function: Functions like the Gale Aura or the Electric Aura, knocking back and partially numbing or freezing enemies caught in it.
    Limitations: The other Auras require the user to either be of a certain race or to have a specialty in the corresponding element. Since we don't have a race associated with ice, all I can think of for limitations is that the character needs to have a Specialty [Cold]. Naturally, the Aura can only last for X seconds, with X being the user's Wisdom score.

Description Suggestion (open)
    `Ice Aura
    Original: Blonde Panther, spell - defensive.
    [Cold]

W5: 40 rupees
    W4: 40 rupees
    W3: 50 rupees
    W2: 60 rupees
    W1: 60 rupees

Requirements to aqcuire: User has Specialty [Cold].

By utilizing one's innate strength in ice magic, the user is capable of surrounding himself or herself in an aura of icy winds that numbs or freezes and damages all who touch it, except themselves. While weaker enemies will be frozen, most stronger foes will only be numbed for a few seconds. However, because of the physical and magical strain, this cannot be used often without completely draining one of magical power. The number of seconds this can be used per minute is equal to the user's Wisdom score, with one second being the minimum amount of time it can be maintained.

Note: Prices copied from Gale Aura.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Right off the bat, this makes sense to me. This also encourages Specialty, which is a good thing for the Library right now. I wonder what character this is intended for? :P
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

Certain fields need more treasures to be made interesting for a specialty. Cold is one of them. :P
  4. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

This has my vote.
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Mine as well. This is passed; congratulations!