I R NUE 2 ZELDA! :P

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by TroyProctor, May 9, 2013.

1. TroyProctor

TroyProctor New Member new

Sorry for such an obnoxious title! Haha, but yeah I am pretty much new to the Zelda series. I beat The Minish Cap a few weeks ago and I've been intrigued ever since. Now I'm playing OoT on my 3DS and after I'll probably play Majora's Mask and hopefully be done in time for the release of the Oracle games on 3DS. I just found out that they're remaking Wind Waker for 3DS so I'm super excited for that. What's your favorite Zelda game and what's your favorite boss from it??? :yomp:
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Troy! I've already welcomed you but might as well do it here as well. Welcome to HC! Oh, and its actually going to be Wind Waker for the Wii U, not 3DS. But yeah, I LOVE Zelda, the Oracle games are fantastic so I hope you enjoy them.

As for my favorite Zelda game? Definitely Majora's Mask. I just love the feel the game has, its just really unique and I love it. Favorite boss fight on it is Majora.
  3. TroyProctor

Thanks again bro! You mean the sweepstakes is for the Wii U game? I can't wait to play Majora's Mask now! :yomp:
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Yep, it is! There is also a new Zelda 3DS game coming out that is a sequel to the SNES Zelda Game, A Link to the Past (which is also a great game!) So the winner can choose between the Wind Waker HD, and the new Link to the Past Sequel for 3DS. And if we get 50 people who enter by the sweepstakes end, there will be two winners instead of one. So hopefully we can recruit some more members!
  5. TroyProctor

I read that on multiple websites that the Wind Waker remake will be available for 3DS as well, you're not saying that it's just on the Wii U are ya?
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Unfortunately yes, its only coming out for Wii U. However, if you do have sources that state that it does, I'd be interested in seeing them.
  7. TroyProctor

8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Haha, yeah I could see where that could be confusing. Regardless, I'm going to buying both of them :XD:
  9. Nolan

Nolan Member new

Hello! Welcome to Hyrule Castle. :]

I've loved LoZ for almost my entire life...like...since I was in 2nd grade and I'm going to be a junior in college in the fall. My favorite game is still Twilight Princess though. I love the dark tone to it. My favorite boss however would definitely have to be Majora from Majora's Mask. ((Although, the boss from Arbiter's Grounds in TP is a VERY CLOSE second))
  10. TroyProctor

Sounds very interesting! :D I can't wait to play them all!!
  11. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Eyy, welcome aboard Troy! I've been playing LoZ since before I could read, and I really can't pick between mah babiez. I hope you love OoT3DS, and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
  12. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey there Troy! Welcome to HC! I'm Double, a member here (Obviously). My favorite Zelda game is definitely WW and I have no idea what my favorite boss from it is!

Anyways, do you mind if I ask you a quick question? Did you come here from anyone in particular, or did you just find this place messing around on google or something? It doesn't matter too much, I'm just curious. Anyways, again, welcome to HC and I hope you like it here!
  13. TroyProctor

Hey! Thanks you guys! Double, I pretty much found this place through Google, I searched "wind waker 3DS" because I thought they were remaking it on the 3DS too. Happy to be here though! :D
  14. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Awesome coincidence! Glad to have you on board!
  15. Clank

Clank Can we please kill the overuse of AJAX? reg

Welcome to HC...
  16. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

hello and welcome to the castle :n_n:
  17. TroyProctor

Thanks a lot! :)