I can haz suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Nolan, May 29, 2012.

1. Nolan

Nolan Member new

So um..I have two quick things.

The first is that I'm curious as to why I'm able to post threads in the accepted character forum. I accidently posted Reu's template there for some reason instead of in the new app forum, and I feel like on most forums that subsections dedicated to new character apps are locked except to moderators and whatnot. (also, any moderator that feels like it can help me out and move Reu's app...)

The second thing is that while I was making my character, I noticed that while personality is listed as part of the character app, in the section that gives a detailed explanation of each section of the app, there's no mention of the personality section. Now, honestly I didn't need the explanation myself, but I still feel like it should be there.

That's all~
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

I like both of these suggestions.

The first might be a limitation of the board itself, though I'm not sure. It's possible you can't deny posting topics without denying posting in threads. But you could also be completely right and someone should just flip the switch.

As for the second, I know it's been discussed, and I'm pretty sure it's just one of those things no one's ever gotten around to; I know Toko meant to.

I approve on all fronts, though. Welcome back btw, Nolan :D
  3. Nolan

Nolan Member new

Why thank you! :sarcasm:

Always happy to help.
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Before we get to business... hello Nolan. It's nice to see you again :)

I don't really think that there's much we can do about the first suggestion. I'll get to moving your character ASAP, if it hasn't been already.

The second... I'll post a reply in there. I don't think Toko-mon will really appreciate me editing his official post without his permission, so... it might get integrated eventually, but for now I'lll post something there.

Thanks for your input!
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I moved your character, and edited in the paragraph. Is it alright, Nolan?