I apologize

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by maythetriforcebewithyou, May 9, 2013.

1. maythetriforcebewithyou

maythetriforcebewithyou New Member new

Hello internet friends! I'm new here, and still confused on how all this works. So I'm hoping some of you will be kind enough to tell me how some of this RP stuff works out.

As for my apology, I'm sorry that my username is spelt strangely. It was supposed to be maythetriforcebewithyou, but it was too long, so I shortened it because it's my favorite username. :n_n:
    Everyone call me Andee though, I'm sure it would be a lot easier to remember!
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Welcome to Hyrule Castle Andee! I'll have to look into the usernames and see if I can increase the limit for you, I like it your username, its like a mix between Star Wars and Zelda, two of my favorite things!

Anyway, I'm Bitoko, or Toko for short. How did you find Hyrule Castle?
  3. maythetriforcebewithyou

That would be awesome! Me too! :D

I feel like I stumbled upon this site a while back, but I'm not sure because the other site I'm thinking of had a completely different layout. I saw this site on Imgur today, so I figured why not look around and see if I like it. which so far I do!
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Ah, well we did change our layout about five months ago lol, so maybe you ran into us then! Do you have a link to where you found us? I've never used Imgur so I'm curious to see haha. We are trying to expand our memberbase, so its nice to see some new sources of members.

Also, I checked, and for now I can't extend the username letter count. I may have to do some more in depth coding but not tonight. If I can accomplish it, though, I'll PM you to let you know.
  5. maythetriforcebewithyou

Here is the link http://imgur.com/r/zelda/fGRgtaA
    Imgur is basically Reddit, but I personally find it much easier to navigate. If you are ever trying to find a certain subreddit then you just have to type imgur.com/r/insert whatever topic your're looking for here.
    No worries if you can't change it, I appreciate you looking into it though! :)
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Oh awesome, that was posted by Double_r111, a member of HC. Thats pretty cool haha. Yeah, I have a goal of getting at least 300 members this summer, so hopefully that can help bring in more people!
  7. maythetriforcebewithyou

lol This site will go far, I can tell. It's one of the cooler ones that has more to offer, like role playing. I'm going to look more into that tomorrow or whenever I have time to read the History of Dawn to Darkness.
    You're not at 300 yet?! I'm sure it'll get there soon! :)
  8. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy Andee. I'm U5. Welcome to HC. May your time here be enjoyable and long lived.
    -Ultra5
  9. maythetriforcebewithyou

Thanks! :D nice to meet you! I hope yours is too!
  10. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hey Andee! I'm Quill, and it's awesome to have you here! If you ever have any questions on the RP or anything else, don't hesitate to ask :)
  11. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

YES!!! I had pretty much given up on that interesting anyone! I got some upvotes for it on Reddit, but that's pointless if no one actually looks into the site further. Good to see I brought in at least someone!

Oh, wait, I'm supposed to do the greeting thing, aren't I? I'm Double, a member of HC! (Obviously.) Glad to have you and I hope you enjoy HC!

EDIT: I never said hello Andee. Apparently saying the name is a part of greeting. Stupid socialization and it's silly rules :D

EDIT 2: You said you feel like you stumbled onto this site a long time ago? Maybe you should go on board preferences and change the board style to Hyrule Castle Original. Just to see if it rings any bells for you. That's the one we had before this.
  12. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Good to meet you Andee, I R Razgriz, or Raz for short, one of the more active RPers (Except that I have personal business going on for about the next month that might really slow me down).

If you're confused about the RPing system here it can seem quite intimidating, but after a character and a few RPs it all makes way more sense.

Anyway, if you need help the mods here are awesome and I might be able to throw a few tips or explanations at you if I'm on. My only starting suggestion is just go nuts on your characters here, make whatever you want; we've got everything from Billy Mays-esque (or however you speel it) Deku scrubs, Kikwi DJs, Gentlemanly Goron bankers all the way to jaded, hardened fighters, valiant knights, and survivalists who can barely speak.

Well, hope to see you around the site, always good to have another active RPer.
  13. AnimeLuxray25

AnimeLuxray25 Member new

Hi, Andee! I'm AnimeLuxray25 but you can call me Lux, Anime, Animu, Animus, or really whatever you desire. Looking forward to seeing you role-play! :]
  14. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Or you could make someone not over-the-top and have fun exploring his flaws and how they affect both the character and the people around him, lol. Don't know if that's your thing- some people find that boring XD

Anywayz, welcome aboard! (Again) Do you have any questions on how to get started?
  15. maythetriforcebewithyou

Thanks Quill! Okay, I'll keep that in mind! :D
  16. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

Hello! Welcome to HC :) I'll see what I can do about the username limit.
  17. adad64

adad64 Admin admin

Right, should be changed now. If you encounter any other problems let me know! :)
  18. maythetriforcebewithyou

I'm on the Zelda subreddit a lot. the skin looked pretty cool, and the name familiar, so I had to check it out. I'll look at the original style, and I'll get back to you on that!

Thanks Raz, nice to meet you! I would love to participate in RPing, but with school and work probably won't be able to be as active as I would like.

Hello Lux! I look forward to becoming friends!

Thanks Adad, you're awesome for doing that for me!
    I feel so welcomed here and I'm glad everyone is so kind! :D
  19. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

'lo Andee. Quite a newbie here myself but trust me, these guys are awesome! =)
    I reckon you'll enjoy your time here.
  20. maythetriforcebewithyou

Hello, Oreknar! They are pretty cool!

By the way, awesome signature! :D