Hyrulean Characters in need of an RP - BP edition

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Blonde Panther, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Let's give this another try now that summer break is over, shall we?

I have several characters whose story I'd really like to get started, and then a few characters that I don't have any real story in mind for but I'd really like to write at the moment. I'll put a list here- if you see anything you like, don't hesitate to post or PM. I don't bite.

Last Update: October 19th.
    Autumn (Lost Woods Hylian):
    Aspires to do all Forest-themed dungeons in the series.
    • Skull Woods
    • Inside the Deku Tree
    • Forest Temple [OOT]
    • Woodfall Temple
    • Forbidden Woods
    • Wind Temple [TWW]
    • Sea of Trees
    • Deepwood Shrine
    • Forest Temple [TP] (In Progress)
    • Forest Temple [ST]
    • Skyview Temple
    As you can see, she's got her work cut out for her, and this is without Link Between Worlds being out. If you're interested in doing any of these dungeons with an agile master of archery, some degree of wind magic, and great knowledge of the Lost Woods, sign up now!

Elliot (Rito):
    In need of an RP in which he can gain a Specialty in [Conjuration] so that I can turn him into a proper Summoner. Preferably a Quest without too much chaos or combat.

Laurel Veranius (HCT Hylian):
    Now that she's specialized, I want to get Laurel started on mastering the basic enchantments. Here's what I have in mind:
    • Fire Enchantment - Starting Treasure
    • Ice Enchantment - Temple of Droplets
    • Wind Enchantment - Temple of Wind [PH]
    • Shock Enchantment - Jabu-Jabu's Belly [OOT], Lanayru Mining Facility, or the Sandship.
    If you're interested in doing any of these dungeons, drop me a line, but be warned that Laurel has more attitude than you can shake a Magic Rod at.

Ni'Ran Amiron (Wandering Rito):
    Ni'Ran is starting his preparations to go into Ganon's Tower. This means he's available for all Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Link to the Past dungeons not already listed with my other characters or already completed in the past. (Rito)

Prici (Kokiri Forest Deku):
    Prici needs anything, ANYTHING at all, to gather rupees for her Transformation Mask.

Sigmund Caden (Sea Zora):
    In need of a simple, peaceful RP in Port Mido.

If you want to RP with any of these characters, drop me a line somehow.
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
  2. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

My Rito, Aerie, could RP Elliot if you want. Mor Boron might be capable of a traveling companion for Kiran. And Slink seems almost perfect for an RP with Yasmin.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Welp, I can offer either Scyllis the bookworm Zora or Ronny the silly kikwi for Triton, because good times.
    Cecil and/or Garvan could go with Kiran, because who doesn't love mogmas and Gorons?
    Leo could conceivably end up in something involving Yasmin considering his ties to both the underworld and HAREON, and Ronny could too because who knows why he does anything, honestly.
    Finally Marmar may fit in a swamp, or if Laurel needs beefier dudes Garvy still needs something to do.

If none of those appeal to you I could also try out Naomi, who can fly and probably go lots of places.
  4. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Er, wow. Lessee here. Let's take it slow to begin with... UD, how about a Scyllis and Triton Water-themed Dungeon (I'm making a list of those right now)? Garvy could go with Laurel for swamp shenanigans, too...

F-dude, let's have that Elliot/Aerie RP after all. Not Forsaken Fortress, but I'm down with a Quest if you have plot ideas- if not, I can find a dungeon their wings will utterly break. (UD, care to join in that with Naomi if we do that?) Also, a Slink/Yasmin RP sounds good. Does Slink ever leave the Lost Woods, or do I have to get Yas in there?

Lastly, Mor sounds PERFECT for Kiran. Polite AND capable of protecting him. Unless I get any better offers soon, which I doubt, I'll get started on a first thread for the blind prophet.
  5. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I like this plan. To answer your question, Slink wouldn't logically leave the Lost Woods, so either something would have to drive him out or Yasmin would have to get in there.

I'm looking forward to whatever we do (I don't exactly have an idea for a quest with Aerie, but we can brainstorm or do a dungeon together if you're up for that. Although I should tell you that Aerie isn't a fighter.)
  6. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

I can offer my Rito, Bragi Hodr, and my western caves refugee, Holle Dagdon, who have done NOTHING D:
    But yeah, I just can't think of anything I could get them to do on mah own.
    Also, I'm working on a Hyrule Castle Guard.
  7. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Bragi? Oh my god, Eternis. With Darth leaving the Hyrule RP, I'm having to make a new Minstrel character, but if you can wait that long, we could write them together. If you'd like, I could probably rope Double_r111 into it too, with his poet Ewan. The three musketeers of the fine arts! What could possibly go wrong?

(Inb4 love triangle)
  8. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

This is an amazing idea. I had no plans to get into any more RPs at this time, but I can not possibly say no to this.
  9. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    We're making it happen, then. As soon as I submit Rebecca, I'll start a Conversation with both of you to hammer out the details.
  10. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

YUS. Conjoined backstories FTW!
    Oh, and semi-important information when it comes to the tri-RP:
    Show Spoiler
    1st: He is HOT. Probably VERY hot, when you consider chicks (and dudes) that dig scars. :P
    2nd: He is exiled from Dragon Roost Island while on his quest. Only upon completion or death can he return.
    3rd: Due to the above, and what I've written into his backstory, I can only RP flashbacks when it comes to Dragon Roost island.
    4th: He was popular due to his fantastic singing voice and #1, but lost most of his friends due to being a bit of a d***.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  11. Blonde Panther

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Large update of the first post!
  12. samusbot

samusbot Member new

It's kind of funny because I've got Kieran -who is also a Castle Town Guard- that I want to clear the Spirit Temple with... ("Coincidence? I think NOT!")

Got to warn you though, I'm not so good with describing rooms/layouts and such...