Hyrule Castle's First Official Art Contest

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by Bitoko, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hello fantastic members of HC! We are going to hold an art contest!!!!

Topic: This art is going to deal with Zelda, imagine that. You can either draw anything from the Zelda universe, or even better, draw something from HC such as Castle-Town or the Eastern Caves etc... It is up to you!

Submission: Please PM me your art once you finish it. Give a name and a description to it. Please do not show your art to anyone else as I want it to be anonymous so the voting is not biased. Once you submit it it will be placed in a thread for voting.

Prize: First place prize is 100 rupees, second place is 50 rupees, and third is 25 rupees, these rupees can be given to any of your characters in any amount that you so wish.

Due Date: April 25th 2011.

Have fun!!
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Also, all members who submit art to the contest and do not get 1st 2nd or 3rd will get 10 consolidation rupees.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

How many submissions can one individual submit? One?

I suppose depicting HC characters would potentially make the artwork's creator not anonymous, so is that completely off-limits? Even if, say, characters from several different players were depicted?
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I will allow two submissions. However if for instance someone got both first and second, they would only get the reward for the highest placement.

As for characters, I wouldn't mind if you drew someone else's character, just not your own, to keep it anonymous.