Huge Step for Hyrule Castle's Main Site

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by darklink28, Sep 6, 2013.

1. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Through Twitter, I've managed to network with the producer of the Symphony of the Goddesses concert, Jeron Moore. He was kind enough to contribute to a feature about the Symphony of the Goddesses and agreed to answer a few questions.

I can't stress how huge this is for this website. Being able to get an interview with someone of his notoriety, and be able to network with someone who has been involved in both the Twilight Symphony and the Symphony of the Goddesses tour is HUGE! It could boost our credibility tenfold. I'm rethinking my story now and may split it into two parts, my experience at the concert and the interview, or write a feature detailing the history of the development of the concert along with the interview and a separate feature with my experience. The two would go well together because I asked some questions that really mesh well with what I have written so far.

But I cannot stress enough how big this is for Hyrule Castle and the news aspect of our site. It will instantly up our credibility and could even attract affiliates. Hopefully we could network some more, but I'm really proud considering the main site was nothing just a few months ago.
    Aurelia, Fcgfyv, Bitoko and 2 others like this.
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Woah! That's awesome! Keep up the good work Dark!
  3. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Jeron is a delight to talk to. Great guy. Really appreciate his offer. Hopefully this can help us gain some exposure.
  4. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I may not get the answers until after the 12th, as he's doing quite a bit of traveling and such for the tour, and the 12th is their big WWHD show, but, it's pretty awesome he's willing to answer some questions.
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

That is awesome Dark! Good job man. It will be great, and should give us a lot of credibility. I need to work on the game pages so we have a lot up for the time the articles go up. Also, this is a side note, but its a huge step for Hyrule Castle overall. Lets try to unify the "main site" and the forums in our minds!
    darklink28 likes this.
  6. Velyoukai

Velyoukai Member new

That is exceptionally positive news, so kudos on that. It's really sweet that Moore's willing to get involved with this sort of work.
  7. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

That's incredible, Dark! This is great for HC, and it's awesome that you were able to get this going. Thanks a lot! :)