Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Wendolene, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Wendolene

Wendolene New Member new

Hello everyone,

I discovered this forum through Zelda Universe, which I have been a member of for about 3 months.

I never grew up with the Legend of Zelda games as I had a Sega Mega Drive when I was younger, but I was bought a Wii a few years ago with Twilight Princess and haven't looked back (along with Skyward Sword, it is now one of my favourite games, and the Zelda series is certainly one of my favourite franchises!). I have since played through several of the other titles - I am currently working on the Oracle series and Spirit Tracks, which I am enjoying so far.

Apart from computer games, in my spare time I love music (I used to play clarinet and piano, but it has been a few years now), going to concerts, arty stuff such as cross stitching, and baking. As you can see from my username, I am a bit of a Wallace and Gromit fan!

It would be great to chat with some like-minded people :-).
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Wendolene!

I'm Bitoko, Admin/Webmaster of Hyrule Castle, and I wanted to personally welcome you to Hyrule Castle! We're relatively new, and are in a growing stage, so it's great to see that people are noticing us!

Well, if you ever have questions, or just want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM!
  3. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    It's great to see you here! It's Okabe/Morgan.

I hope you enjoy it (:
  4. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hey Wendolene! It's English from ZU!
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hey, welcome aboard! If you ever have any questions on anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll be more than happy to help you out c:

When you say you like baking, does this mean deserts-baking? Cookies, cakes, pies, etc.? :D
  6. Aurelia

Aurelia unreliable and clumsy new

3DS Friend Code:
    3325-1925-7295
    Awe my adoptee made her way to HC ;w;

<33
  7. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey Wendolene! I'm Double, a member here at HC!

So, you were introduced to Zelda through Twilight Princess, eh? You might be interested to know that TP was my first entry into the series as well. I had mained Link in both Super Smash Bros Melee and Brawl, a that's when I realized something. Despite being a huge Nintendo fan and being excellent with Link, I had never played a Zelda game. I got Twilight Princess to fix that, and Zelda quickly my second favorite series of games.

Anyways, I'm done with that long thing, so I'll get on with my usual greeting. Hope you enjoy HC and may your stay here be long and enjoyable!
  8. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

Hello Wendolene~
    Welcome to Hyrule Castle. Actually I think I have seen you around in ZU a couple of times.
    Well it's nice to see some folks popping up here in Hyrule Castle. Have fun~
  9. Clank

Clank Can we please kill the overuse of AJAX? reg

Hey, I am Clank at ZU, and also had TP as my first major Zelda game.