Hi Everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ClockWork, Feb 4, 2012.

1. ClockWork

ClockWork New Member new

Hey yall! This is clockwork here! I decided to join after my sister convinced me to and I gotta say, I'm pretty excited. I've been a huge fan of Zelda since I could remember and have been looking for a good rp site. I love the story and the forums so far and thought I'd introduce myself. I look forward to rping with you all and meeting you all!

~Clockwork :)
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Clockwork! So you and Six are sisters? Thats pretty awesome haha!

I'm Bitoko, Admin/founder of HC and if you have any questions or anything let me know!

I'm glad you both found us, we are happy to have you and can't wait to get to know you more!
  3. ClockWork

ClockWork New Member new

Hey thanks! Glad to also find such a nice community! You have a nice site here. Very well laid out! Nice to meet you. :D
  4. Chi

Chi Pre-everything insanity girl reg

Woohoo, nice to meet you, just look around, poke around the cbox (just avoid cloudy), have fun ^^. Love to RP with one of you two anytime. Hoping for better company than most of these guys here >.<. Just kidding every one :P
  5. Six Sided Die

Six Sided Die Member new

Hey sis! Welcome. o.0
  6. ClockWork

ClockWork New Member new

@ Chie

Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'd love to rp with you to! I'm currently working on a character sheet and shouldn't take to long. I already have a pretty good character design going on. Nice to meet you to! :D
  7. ClockWork

ClockWork New Member new

Sis...... :sarcasm:
  8. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hello Six, hello Clockwork! Sometime, in the not-so-different future, we're going to have to give you a nickname! ^_^ Should be fun!

So yeah, have fun! The rules here are a LOT less complicated than they are in other places, and it's a lot of fun to make characters. If you have any questions, just pop into the C-box. We're always around, 'cause we have no lives, and we can all party together! YAAAYYAYYYAY!!!!!

See you around! You came right as we're introducing new races and treasures and stuff, so nice timing! ^_^ If we can finish the Winter Event, anyway o.0

So yeeaaaaaaah, I'm Quill, and you'll probably see me around a lot. Just a heads-up, if you can't tell by now, I'm kinda nuts, sooOOOOoo :D

See ya around! Have fun, and enjoy creating your character!