Hey

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Chad, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Chad

Chad New Member new

I didn't see this at first because I didn't scroll down far enough. I got invited fro over at ZU, and hen I get around to finishing reading that wall of text about the history and such, I'll make myself a Rito character. I commend Bitoko and anyone else who thought out all this.

I can understand Ritos getting a courage bonus. You have to climb an active volcano to get your wings from a dragon, then you'll be using them to fly across gyorg infested waters between islands.
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Welcome Chad, always nice (as I always say, XD) to see a new face around, and I can see Bitoko is quite busy lately, XD

Hope you enjoy your stay, and any questions you have can be asked via Topics, the Chatbox, or Private Message/Private Chat with myself (and probably the other Staff Members, lol).
  3. Chad

Chad New Member new

How do you do the characters thing in the sig? It looks like a spoiler tag. do I just do the [.spoiler][./spoiler]?
  4. Chaos James

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
  5. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

MOAR RITOS!

Haha, but for serious, nice to meet you mate! If you got questions, let us know!
  6. Chad

Chad New Member new

On character creation it says I can spend special rupees on courage items, but after looking over the treasures page, I didn't see which ones are supposed to be courage items. It's a lot to take in, and a bit confusing.
  7. Chaos James

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Any Treasure in the Library that requires a Courage (C) cost to purchase.

8. Chad

Chad New Member new

Thanks. Also when it says you get additional rupees for higher points, does that combine with others? Like for a courage of 4 I get an additional 35 points. Does that combine with the other 10 and 20 you get for 2 and 3 courage?
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I know this is really late, but welcome to the castle. Hope your enjoying yourself.