Hey there!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Onceler, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Onceler

Onceler Greedler new

Rupees:
    Hey there, my name's Onceler. I'm new to this forum, but it looks really cool and I can't wait to meet everyone. I hope most of us can get along and such! This looks like a nice community and I'm looking forward to my time here.
    Thanks!
    ~Oncie
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy Onceler. A pleasure to meet you. Name's U5. Welcome to HC. If you got any questions I'll be happy to help. (You'll get this message a lot so be warned) May your time here be enjoyable and long lived.
    -Ultra5
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Salutations, Onceler! While you're here, make sure to kick ass and take names. If you ever need a quick question answered, there's usually someone in the shoutbox. Of course, you can also use the forums or PM any of us, too.
  4. samusbot

samusbot Member new

Greetings! I suppose that everything I have to say has already been covered (:tpr:), but I hope you'll enjoy yourself here!
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hi there Oncie (You signed with that, so unless you want something else that's what I'm calling you)! I'm Double, I've been around here for a couple years, and it is indeed as wonderful as you no doubt expect.

Anyways, hope you have a great time here! Have fun here at HC!