Hey there guys, it's Konrad.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Konrad Xeroth, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Konrad Xeroth

Konrad Xeroth New Member new

Figured I'd do an introduction since I'm new here. I'm just going to keep it simple and say that I'm a Nintendo as well as PC gamer, I enjoy roleplay (especially dungeons and dragons), aaand that's about all I'm willing to delve into for now :P

If anyone wants to contact me for an event, a game, or if you just want to talk, feel free to drop me a message.

Oh and on a final note, I do have college to keep up with, so chances of me being available are about 50-50.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Konrad! Welcome to HC! I know I already welcomed you on your profile page, but it can't hurt to do it again!
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Welcome to HC, Konrad. Quite simply put, you're at the right address as far as roleplaying is concerned.
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey Konrad! I welcomed you on the SB already, but I'll do it here too. Welcome to HC. If it's Zelda RPing you want, you've come to the right place. Hope you enjoy your time here!
  5. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy Konrad. You've already met (and are most likely sick of :haa:) me, but I can't remember if I welcomed you yet or not so...welcome to HC. May your time here be enjoyable and long lived.
    -Ultra5
  6. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    welcome to HC!!!
  7. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

Hiya Konrad! I've already seen you in the shoutbox, but I thought I should say hello here as well c:
  8. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Woot! more table-top RPers!

Anyway, good to meet you and hope to see you in a few RPs anyway.
  9. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hey, Konrad! Nice to see you again! If you're thinking of doing some role playing, don't hesitate to drop me a message or something, since I'm a moderator. But really, all of the mods' inboxes are open (some more than others) to any questions/concerns that you have. :haa:
  10. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hi, Konrad! Welcome aboard! My name's Quill, and I'm one of the moderators here. If you ever have any questions, feel free to post them here or shoot me a PM. To do that, just click on "My Inbox" in the upper-right hand corner of the site, select "Start a New Conversation," and then type in the name of your target(s) in the given box. Welcome again, and I look forward to RP'ing with you! See you around!
  11. Konrad Xeroth

Konrad Xeroth New Member new

Thanks everyone! Can't wait to see you all in game.