Hey I'm new!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Tanto, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Tanto

Tanto New Member new

Hi there!

Saw this part of the forum and thought I'd send a big hello to everyone here. Just set up an account and I'm hoping to make a good old Goron character to send about Hyrule.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Tanto! Welcome to Hyrule Castle! I'm Bitoko, founder and Admin of HC and I'm glad you came! How did you find HC? If you don't mind me asking.
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hi, Tanto! I hope you'll enjoy your time here. If you have any questions, just stop on by the C-box and we'll help you out. Have fun! :)
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey Tanto! Trust me, you're gonna love the RP! As Quill said, we'll answer your questions in the
    C-box, if any. Speaking of that, I almost forgot, welcome to Hyrule Castle!
  5. Tanto

Tanto New Member new

Thank you very much guys. As for where I heard of HC I literally google searched Zelda Roleplaying and took a look at the top few results, this one took my fancy. I used to roleplay a little on a site called Zelda Front. It had a much looser format to this site but I think I like the structure here. I'm not quite sure I understand one thing in the treasure list though.
    What are the different prices with the different levels of PWC for each item all about? can you buy more powerful versions of an item or is the item cheaper or more expensive depending on your level of skill?
    I've thrown my first character app up and hope to be roleplaying with you guys pretty soon!
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

The PWC for each item just influences the cost of the item. For instance, if its a magical spell, the higher your W (wisdom) skill is, the easier it is going to be for you to learn the spell. Now, if there is something that has no cost for W1 but has a cost for W2 (just as an example) it means you need at least W2 to purchase that skill if that makes sense.
  7. Tanto

Tanto New Member new

Right! OK I get it. I didn't want my first character to start of with much anyway so it didn't make much of a difference for me but it's nice to understand. Cheers!
  8. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Hullo there! Glad to see another new face around here. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need anything, feel free to shoot me a PM, or ask in the cbox~