Hey, Boys and Girls!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Marvelous TK, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Marvelous TK

Marvelous TK New Member new

Hello there! As you can see, I am TK and I am marvelous. Lucky you to bask in my glory! It's been a few years since I've done any real Zelda RPing, truth be told, so when I saw your site being advertised, I thought it was as good a time as any to give it a spin again! I'm still sad the last Zelda RP site I joined closed down, even years after. Fill that hole in my heart, I command you!

I am in fact a hobbyist writer (though like most hobbyists, hold dreams of someday hitting it big), and Zelda RPing is one of the things that actually helped start me down the writer's path! So it's got a special place in my heart. I'm a bit disappointed that I can't dive right into being a Tokay here, as I have an unnatural love for the scaly guys, but hey, encouragement to stick around, am I right?

Anyways, before this gets more rambly than it already is, I'll just sum up by saying I'm looking forward to getting on that RP horse again and having a bunch of fun! Thanks for the chance, guys!
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Oh, sweet! Did you do NaNoWriMo, by any chance?

My name's Quill, and I'm one of the Mods here. It's awesome to have you! If you have any questions on how to get started, just ask them here. :)
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Welcome TK! Its great to have you here, and it seems as if you are indeed experienced at both writing and RPing. I can tell by the way you write your introduction. My name is Bitoko as you can already see, I'm the administrator of Hyrule Castle and its creator (yes, all powerful am I) and I'd be happy to help you anytime you require such assistance.

I'm glad you joined us and I hope you have a blast while your here, and may it be a long while!
  4. Marvelous TK

Marvelous TK New Member new

Ah, NaNoWriMo. Every October I say, 'This year for sure!'... then come November 1st and I forget that it exists for a week or so, and not be able to convince myself it's worth making up that much lost time. Someday, maybe I won't be a miserable failure and actually remember. Sigh.

Anyways, great to meet you guys! Don't worry, if I have any questions, you will get them, I'm not shy about it. You'll have a whole barrage of them if it comes to that, one question tends to lead to another with me. As it is, though, you've got a heck of a lot of reading to go through, so I'll probably be fine! You know, if all these words don't drive me mad. Pretty sure I caught a glimpse of a dead god somewhere back in the Tantari Desert info. But seriously, good work on all this! You've got a great world here, and I'm looking forward to being part of it!
  5. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Ahh! You can put alarms or reminders or calender events on your computer / phone to help you to remember; also, if you create your account before November you'll be receiving emails from them as stuff gets sent out. Makes it hard to forget XD

It's great to meet you, and I can't wait to RP with you! :)
  6. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Welcome! Glad to see a new face around here, especially a returning RPer, and a Zelda one at that. As both Bitoko and Quill have stated, if you need any help, feel free to shoot me a PM, or ask around in the chat box. Looking forward to seeing your RPs and/or RPing with you :D