Help repel the wolfos and join group

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Double_r111, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Currently in my role play my character was attacked by a wolfos and I was hoping someone could help. My character is about halfway between Lon lon Ranch and Castle Town and was attacked in the dead of night. Kind of hoping someone could step in and help, cause you know I don't want my character dying because that would be bad...

EDIT: If no one helps by 2:00 PM, I thought of a way to do the fight myself. So hurry and respond someone!

EDIT2: I have decided to do the roleplay now without a partner, If you want to join though, too bad. I may need one for the future though
  2. Premium Chaos

Premium Chaos Member reg

If I could join with my new character I would. He is currently a Kokiri lost in Northern Hyrule. I have to wait for him to get graded though. By all means don't wait up just for me. I would be interested in joining the quest you were talking about earlier, if you want me to that is, with the same character.
  3. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

You have any idea how long it will take? now that someone actually responded I'm fine waiting 1 more day but if it will be a few days I thought of a way to finish the battle myself.