Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Donowitz, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Donowitz

Donowitz New Member new

I like your smiles. :happy: The Link theme is pretty cool.

So, I'm Don, Donny, Donowitz, or various other hopefully not mean things you want to call me. I'm a friend of Spirit's and Celes, from way back on that other site they mentioned.

I've been roleplay for... gosh. Three years? Four? Seems like forever. People tell me I'm not too terrible at it, and there must be something to what they say, since I'm a nation leader in one on the site, and a moderator in the other (I occasionally make use of run-on sentences).

I've been playing Zelda since OoT, which was a fun game. They're all fun, really. My favorite was probably Windwaker, even if so many people seem to just detest it.

I like what I've been reading on your site. Quite the spin on things, this divided nations split by an evil mountain and all that jazz. I think I'm probably going to aim for a Rito, possibly even something of a port of a character I have (soon to be gone with the RP), who Celes and Spirit would know.

Anyway, I don't want to go on for too long, so I'll stop here.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    <3 Windwaker. The art is so adorable :U

But anyways, welcome! Glad to see some new faces around here ^^

If you need any help, feel free to drop me a PM, or ask in the chat box; I'm sure most people here can probably answer your questions, if you have any. But anyways, happy RPing!
  3. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Welcome Don! I'm liking this new member thing, its pretty nice, haha. If you have any other friends from the old RP sites feel free to bring them along as well!

Anyway, we are glad to have you here Don, we hope you have a good time haha!