Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by insertusernamehere, Jul 9, 2013.

1. insertusernamehere

insertusernamehere New Member new

Hello there! my name is insertusernamehere, and I am a new member to this forum. I was introduced to this forum by Double_r111. I probably won't be posting as much Zelda-related content, as I have not played a whole lot of the games (Don't hurt me!) So, I guess that's it!
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy....um...I gotta have something shorter to call you. Anyways welcome to HC. I'm Ultra5 or U5 or Harry. I will answer to any of those. Eh. That's fine. Not everyone here posts Zelda stuff. I in fact stopped Zelda RPing here not too long ago. If you ever need any help just PM me or something and I'll be glad to do what I can. Well that's my spill. May your time here be enjoyable and long lived.
    -Ultra5
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Welcome, Insert. (That's going to be what I call you until I come up with something better, so grow used to it.) I'm Blonde Panther, although I respond to BP or anything that remotely resembles the screenname. I plan to pick up pace in the Zelda RP again in a little bit, once my own sub-board here recovers from the tidal wave after its opening. I've only recently gotten my hands on legit copies of some Zelda games, so we're in similar boats- hands-on experience with many aspects of many Zelda games I have not.

Much like U5, I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you ever need help with anything just let me know.
  4. insertusernamehere

Thank you for the warm welcomes! To those who have posted, you may call me anything you wish. For some examples, Insert, Luke, IUNH, anything you want! I plan to post something soon, so I'll see you then!
  5. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

I will call you Squishy and you'll be my Squishy.
    Welcome to the forums, it's nice to see other people joining here.
  6. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Except for the fact that there is a member named Squishy at HC :sarcasm: CONFUSION RUN RAMPANT!

Anyway, welcome to HC Luke! I'm Bitoko, Admin/Webmaster of HC, pretty much the supreme overlord. Lol, jk.

Like the others have said, I hope you have a blast here and that you stay a while. If you ever want to talk or have questions or anything, just send me a PM!
  7. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

No.... I refuse to listen to your words of lie you devilish Bitoko. You will not ruin this moment! I bid you well with Squishy ( or maybe Tiffany, Tiffany does sound a bit better.)

Back to topic, if you do stay longer here newly unnamed member, you'll love it here.
  8. insertusernamehere

Tiffany? But... but... I'm male...
  9. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hello, Insert! My username is even more confusing than yours, so you can call me whatever you want. :XD:

If you need anyone to show you the ropes or have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)