Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Spidey, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Spidey

Spidey New Member new

[​IMG]

Hey guys, I go by the alias of Spidey, but do go by my name Brett. I like first names a lot better.

Now as much as I can go on and introduce myself, I actually want to redirect my attentions to a user on here who I've known for a good while, who also happens to be a good friend of mine, and he goes by darklink28.

Budz, I read through your many articles on the homepage, and I must say I am very impressed with it all. More so, I want to say I am proud of you. For you doing such amazing things, and now you're using your talent here in a great community, dude, right on! From knowing you personally, I am proud to know you and be your friend, and become a part of this community that I can see you thriving in.

And, if I had a drink at the moment, I would say a cheers to that!

From your friendly neighbourhood Spidey-Man!
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Spidey! Yeah, dark has done an amazing job, and we are happy to have him on the team.

Anyway, I am Bitoko, (admin/webmaster) and I just wanted to personally welcome you to HC! It is awesome to see so many of dark's friends joining the community.

If you ever have questions, or just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM. See you around!
  3. Spidey

Spidey New Member new

Thanks Bitoko, much appreciated. I know I've been going online less and less in general, but I will make an effort to pop by here and make myself present in the community. I'll be looking forward to it.
  4. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    It's great to see our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man here! :)

Thanks for the kind words Brett, and welcome!
  5. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hello Spidey! I hope you have a great time on the forums. :)
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hey, welcome aboard! I love that show, meself- I hope you have a good time here!
  7. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey Spidey! You know, you are one of my favorite superheroes. :P

Seriously though welcome Spidey (Or do you prefer Brett? I'll refer to you by whichever one you prefer). It's good to see more people here. Have fun here in the castle and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Oh, and don't leave too many webs around. You don't know how hard it is for the poor staff to clean them.
  8. Miss Kaguya

Miss Kaguya Member new

Dios mio, I know who you are. Dx
    We actually did chat once before so it's to see you here. Just don't get lost here Spidey.
  9. Spidey

Spidey New Member new

Thanks guys. Much appreciated seriously. Brett works fine to refer to me as. Feels more personal, but then again I don't mind playing the role of Spidey from time to time. I do what I can.