Hello There!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by darklink28, May 29, 2013.

1. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    My name is Morgan and I am new here. I'm 26 years old and was a graduate student, although, because of illness I had to drop my second semester, so as of late I've just been focusing on getting better. I've been a Zelda fan since I was six years old and got ALttP from my uncle; I've loved the series ever since. I've played and owned every Zelda game except FSA and TMC. I've been a huge fan all my life and it really is a passion of mine, especially Zelda music.

I'm a normal guy and enjoy movies, music, and videogames. I own an Xbox 360, PS2, Wii, WiiU, and a 3DS. Although that is not the order I bought them in. I slept outside Wal-Mart to get my Wii, just to play TP. Those were two very fun days, and it was cold, even for Florida weather. My favorite game series outside of Zelda would have to be the Mass Effect trilogy; I also enjoy Gears of War. But nothing, and I mean nothing, compares to how I feel about Zelda.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :)
  2. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Welcome to the site! We hope you enjoy your time here.
  3. spark

spark New Member new

Hiyas! I'm a big fan of Dark Link. :D
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey there Dark! I'm Double, I've been here a decently long time. Nearly two years actually. Hope you love it here as much as I have! May your stay be long and enjoyable!
  5. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    I'm planning on being here for the long haul and help build Hyrule Castle into something that is beyond special. I know, really an idealistic point of view, but, I have the passion for it.
  6. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    And since it's official, I can say that I am the new News and Content Editor for Hyrule Castle! It would be great to get as much input and participation from forum members as possible, so I look forward to working with everyone!
  7. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

hello and welcome to the castle :n_n:
  8. darklink28

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    Well, I've been here as long as you.

Hello, I'm darklink28, Head News and Content Writer for Hyrule Castle. I maintain our Twitter page and have written the majority of the stories you see on the front page.