Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Arceusrules, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Arceusrules

Arceusrules New Member new

Just for your information, i tend to mysteriously dissapear form forums if it doesnt interrest me. But that makes me kind of sad, that i leave so many people i could have become friends with. Anyhow, Quill sent me :) I am making my own Zelda game btw, with the Zelda engine made by SilentResident.
    http://zeldaengine.net/index.php Go there, to see the development of the greatest Zelda game maker in the history of Zelda. Im serious. However, back on topic, what kinds of roleplays do we play here? Zelda roleplays, i get it, but is there still races? I saw on the map that Nabooru and Ruto for examples was cities, and that Subrosia was like the dark world. Explain :)
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hi! Zelda games make the world go round, after all, and it's awesome to see you making one! I've looked at some of the stuff there, and it seems pretty awesome. Is there a release date anywhere?

Yes, we do have races. The Character Creation Information Thread details all the possibilities for racial selection. You, as a new member, can select any one of these races: Hylian, Goron, Zora, Deku, Gerudo, Rito, Kikwi, and Mogma. More information on Character Creation can be found by following that link.

The setting and history of Hyrule can be found here. The most important bit is the "From Dawn to Darkness;" the rest of it is information on specific settings. We're currently linking every name to the correct post, so if you need anything that isn't currently linked, just go here.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask them here. We'll be happy to help. :)
  3. Arceusrules

Yay, reply ^-^
    Theres no release day as of yet, but oyu can follow its development, wich is aweosme :D
  4. Quill

Awesome!

So, do you have any questions on anything before starting Character Creation?
  5. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey Arceus! Welcome to Hyrule Castle, I'm Bitoko the admin. That Zelda game maker looks awesome, I've always wanted to (and have even attempted to) make a Zelda game but I can never find the time. When your's is finished you should let us know for sure!

Yeah this roleplay is a completely unique one in the respect that its plot, history, and Hyrule are all original and made specifically for the roleplay. However, the sole of everything here remains true to the Zelda games. There are Gorons, Zora, Hylians, Kokiri, and other races of Hyrule that you can make a character of and adventure throughout Hyrule. Whats great is that we have created our own Hyrule so there are a lot of possibilities, you can adventure through war torn Southern Hyrule, visit the Stalfos in Ikana, trek through the Snowhead Mountains, get lost in the labrynths of Woodfall, or visit the many towns like Impa, Mido, Darunia, Nabooru, etc.... All of these places have their settings set out and described but what you do there and minor details of the setting are up to you!

And as for Subrosia, it lies deep beneath the surface of Hyrule, and currently the only way to get there is through the Portal on the Subrosian Glacier. You'll have to convince the Subrosians guarding the portal to let you in, but its still somewhere you can go!

Anyway, I hope thats enough to "interest" you, if you have any questions or just want to talk I'm always happy to do so so shoot me a PM!

Hope you have fun here and your stay is long and enjoyable!
  6. Arceusrules

How do i make my character then?

Also, im so happy people finally take note of the engine :') It has a very small fanbase and even though its the best engine out there, almost nobody knows about it... My goal is to try to tip as many people as i can :)
    My game might not be done in the near future though p: Im really oging ot make it, but im the lazy type...

However, i do have quite osme creativity, as i so often get to hear (Sorry, im so bragging now) XD Where to make ma character?
  7. Quill