Hello peoplez! :D

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by TheSnoiper, Dec 17, 2014.

1. TheSnoiper

TheSnoiper The Ever-loving Question Mark new

I am kinda new to this site but I would definitely like to get to Role Playing x) Though I have a strange idea which I would like to express through the uses of Rp which is mostly summed up in text at my profile page :)

But anywho, how are you all? :)
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Hello! :tpr: Welcome to Hyrule Castle! I'm an unprofessional admin, nice to meet you.

For your idea with numerous Links, feel free to try out in in the Sandbox Role-Plays. There's already a system in place for the bulk of Zelda RPing here, which you can check out by clicking here, if you're interested.

So, anyway, what are your hobbies aside from role-playing? How'd you get into Zelda?
  3. TheSnoiper

bloop
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
  4. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

I'm quite well, fresh meat. XD
    Nice to see some new blood.
    On the topic of your "strange idea"; I'm pretty sure that's not going to be one of the main plot lines, BUT!
    It's something that I reckon a few members might be interested in, sandbox-style - myself being one of them. Looking forwards to RPing with you, Snoipy.

… The previous two messages came up while I was "looking" at the page, but before I posted, just in case people thought I was re-stating the obvious.
    Which I am now.
    :yomp:
  5. TheSnoiper

lol x) I'm having a little bit of trouble with the commenting system, a bit janky for me xP

But anywho, I would like to Rp with you as well :) Eventually xP Still working out the nicks and nacks on a more medieval setting at the moment :) But it mostly depends on what Zelda games you are more familiar with.
  6. TheSnoiper

Btw, sorry if that reply didn't go through, having a bit of trouble here xP )

lol x)

Ah yes, once I saw that Sandbox thing, I knew that would be the main place for me! :)

And I guess I don't have much out of role playing xP Gaming is another thing, I play some Civ on Xbox and Chivalry as well, totally wanna make some sort of link-faction based on that game :)

And how I got into Zelda was a bit slow actually. The first game I had played was Ocarina of Time and it was a wonderful experience, but it sorta got deluded as the years went on, but when Wind Waker had gotten the attention of me, I went straight for it! x) Wind Waker is actually the game where my idea mostly surrounded itself on, or at least what the link-clones would normally look like which would be Toon Link :)
  7. Eternis

Eternis Page of Time reg

*deluded: I'm pretty sure you meant "diluted"
    *By surrounded; did you mean: "Centred", "Based" …?
  8. TheSnoiper

Yes, yes I did xD