Hello, i,am new (=

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Grismn, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Grismn

Grismn New Member new

Hi, i new and i am looking forward to begin to know you all (=
  2. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

It's good to see some new blood around here, so let me be the first to welcome you to HC. Shoot me a PM if you don't understand something about the mechanics of the rping system here, the mods also tend to be on regularly and should answer.
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Hi! Welcome aboard! My name's Quill, and I'm one of the mods here. If you have any questions or want any help finding something, just let me know.

See you around the forums!
  4. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Welcome to the Castle. I'd give you a Fishy Stick, but that's a different forum and franchise, I'm afraid.
  5. Grismn

Grismn New Member new

it is one thing i dont understand, how do the treasure libray realy work i dindt understand that when i looked at it, and thank for welcoming me evrybody (=
  6. Quill

Treasures are basically things you, as a member, can buy for your character using rupees you gained from quests. For example, a Blue Candle. Each treasure has five prices, based off of the PWC system. You can look through the Library and decide what treasures you want to buy for your character during a quest. You could want to give your character Wizzwarp, which would allow him to warp to nearby spaces, or whatever. You'd spend the rupees earned during quests to buy it, and you'd obtain the treasure in the RP.

Does that help?
  7. Grismn

Grismn New Member new

thanks now i understand it (=
  8. Quill

Alright :)

If you have any questions, any at all, just post them here or PM me and I'll do my best to help. If you need help getting started, want to start a practice RP if you've never RP'd before, or are just not sure where to look, just lemme know.
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I hope I ain't too late ta tha party. Howdy an' welcome ta Hyrule Castle. Seems that everyone else has already given the "I'll help with any question you have" thing, so that also goes for me if I'm online I'll happily help and I am on a lot as I have no life. :haa:

Lame jokes aside I hope you find your time here enjoyable and long lived.
    -Ultra5
  10. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Welcome to HC! Its great to see a new face :) I'm Bitoko, creator/Admin of HC so if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM. Or if you just want to talk, that is great too! Hope you have fun while your here!