Hello humans (or sentients, or . . .well, uh. Yeah)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Fates End, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Fates End

Fates End Escaped Experiment new

Hello all. As some of you have possibly noticed, there's this funky guy with a Stitch avatar that sometimes shows up on the site.

Well, *looks to his avatar* that'd be me. I'm Fates End, and I've come to chew bubblegum and rp. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

(Silly theatrics now aside . . .)

As I said, I'm Fates End. I like to write things, am engaged in a few different rp-sites right now and absolutely love characters and storylines (and mercenaries. Oh I love mercenaries. I'm a Battletech fan, and Battletech has amazing mercenaries . .. so you might find I write a fair number of those).

Otherwise I'm a pretty huge nerd and lover of books. You can find me running around exploring on Guild Wars 2, or shooting up things on Halo or Mass Effect 3 (both of those a fair bit less, in recent months).

Found this site through a friend, and I'm very much looking forward to meeting and rp'ing with a great many of you.

Let's see what sort of stories we can weave, yes?

Regards,

Fates End

(P.S. have I mentioned I know incredibly little about Zelda? I expect large vats of burning oil to be tossed into, upon my first mistake. Let's make it happen).
    Bitoko likes this.
  2. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I can't wait to RP with you, man. Welcome aboard- it's great to have you here! If you ever have any questions about anything, please feel free to shoot me a PM.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Hai Fate. Nice to have you with us.

You don't have to worry too much about getting tossed into boiling oil, though; I much prefer rancid butter as punishment :haa:
  4. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Hi, Fate! I'll look forward to some RP-ing, and it'll be cool to see you on the forums! If you have any questions, like Quill said, you can shoot us or any of the other mods a PM, and we'll help. :haa: