Hello again!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Six Sided Die, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Six Sided Die

Six Sided Die Member new

Hello, hello. It's been ages since I've logged in, but some of you probably remember me! ^_^ I use to role-play on here with my sister.
  2. ClockWorks

ClockWorks New Member new

Hey guys! This is Clockwork. I had to create a new account considering I lost my last ones password and deactivated my old e-mail and have a new one now! It's been so long. If any of you guys remember us, we apologize for just vanishing. :D
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Hey! I do remember you guys, what brought you back? (Regardless, welcome back!)
  4. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy. It's been a while. Welcome back.
  5. Razgriz

Razgriz Leader of the Revolution reg

Apparently I don't go back far enough to know you two, but welcome (back?) all the same.
  6. ClockWorks

Bitoko! Hey! We apologize for our very sudden and long disappearance. Life basically happened. It's nice to see you still around. It's been so long. We decided to come back because we really enjoyed this place so much. It had a great community. Now that life is all sorted out we really wanted to come back!
  7. Six Sided Die

Six Sided Die Member new

:) Hello, it's nice to meet you Razgriz! ^_^ Thanks so much. I see you have some role-play characters. We will have to have our characters meet sometime. (though my character needs either some serious updating or I will scrap her and redo it...haha)
  8. Six Sided Die

Six Sided Die Member new

Hey Ultra! Nice to hear from you again. :)
  9. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey guys! I don't really remember you to tell the truth (Although the username of SSD sounds familiar). I may be wrong, but I think I wasn't really around when you two were.

Anyways, Welcome back!
  10. Six Sided Die

Six Sided Die Member new

Thanks for the welcome back! I do remember you and some of your posts. ^_^ But, I don't believe I talked to you before, nice to meet you!
  11. ClockWorks

Hello Razgriz! Yes, I don't believe we have met before. Nice to meet you and thanks for welcoming us.
  12. ClockWorks

Thanks! Yeah, I wouldn't blame you if you didn't remember. We were here for about a month and then life happened. But all the same it's nice to meet everybody.
  13. Razgriz

I don't think too much has happened since you left: PWC are now solely Metagame stats and have no impact on a character's in game abilities, Goron Iron can't be mixed with an other materials anymore, crafting's no longer a profession, more treasures got added and classic dungeons are now worth 30 rupees + (10 x the number of characters you're RPing in the dungeon run)
  14. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    I apologize but I don't remember is we just chatted or if we ever tried an RP togtther.
  15. Six Sided Die

Six Sided Die Member new

Thanks for the update. It's really helpful. :) Just curious, if I scrap this character I currently have, could I make a whole new one? Or are there character limits?
  16. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    You could and I don't think there is a limit.
  17. Six Sided Die

Six Sided Die Member new

Sounds good. I will do that then. Thanks for all of your help!
  18. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    No problem.
  19. Razgriz

Good to meet you too Clocks, and no problem for the welcome. Now for a question, will you also be joining the RPs?

And Six-Side, there's no formal limit to characters so you could make a new one and keep your old one; and honestly I don't think you'll need to update your character at all to join RPs now, very little's changed there. But the choice is yours of course.
  20. ClockWorks

Yes I definitely will be joining the RPs! I just have to update my character a bit and I'll be good to go! :D