Harnella

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Chad, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Chad

Chad New Member new

Name: Harnella
    Race: Rito
    PWC: 1/2/4
    Traits: Winged Flight, Valiant
    Treasures: Gale Aura-40 rupees, Cross-15 rupees, Pegasus boots-50 rupees, water walk-25 rupees.

Appearance: Harnella is a somewhat young, but tall Rito. He is 17, but taller than most Ritos his age. Rito wing tips are normally a different color than the rest of their wings, and in an effort to be different, he paints them bright orange instead of the usual dull colors most Rito have. His usual clothes are similar to the colors of the mountain to remind him of home when he is away. A small insignia of Din's pearl is on each sleeve.

Personality: He's outgoing, and loves to explore. He prefers to be in the air most of the time, as he's used to nothing but water being beneath his feet. So even traveling across a grassy field he still has a habit of flying instead of walking. He likes to meet new people and see new things.

Background: Harnella is from Dragon Roost Island, like all Ritos. When he was younger, he wasn't totally confident about going up the mountain to get his wings. It was a hard trek up the mountain to see the dragon Valoo, and the ritual was no walk in the park either. However once he got his wings he quickly learned to soar with the rest of his people. Little by little he became more confident until he became what he is today.

(How is that for a rough draft?)
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Cool, another Rito. Its pretty good, however you excluded a pretty important part in the appearance of your character, how are people supposed to imagine what you look like if you don't help by giving a description?

EDIT: Oh, and also, the bonus doesn't stack, so it is just 35 rupees for 4 courage. However, you also get the 100 for creating a character! (so 135 in total!)
  3. Chad

Chad New Member new

Ok, I edited. I forgot about appearance, and changed my treasures.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Alright, looks good for a first character :D Go ahead and start roleplaying if you'd like!
  5. Chad

Chad New Member new

Thanks! I'll likely start after this weekend. Gonna be busy.