Harnella heading to Impa

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Chad, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Chad

Chad New Member new

I'm new, and would like to start an RP. My character is leaving Dragon Roost and heading to Hyrule Castle, but the first town on town on the way is Impa. I don't know if anyone is out to sea that he might encounter, but if anyone is in Impa, I'd enjoy RPing with them.

I've read about it being under construction, and some people are being gathered to go to Southern Hyrule, so he could be sidetracked by that instead of just resting there on his way to the castle.
  2. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I will RP with you, using my second character a rito named Dustin Bruht. Check out my info for him, also He's supposed to be famous on dragon roost as an artist and swordsman specializing in the rapier. weather your character has heard of him or not is your choice. He is not famous in hyrule though. Check out his info. also Could you put a number on Harnellas height for me please.
  3. Chad

Chad New Member new

Ok. I'll have Harnella know of Dustin. I edited his height at 6'3", which I figure may be tall anough to be considered tall.

If Dustin is on or around Dragon Roost, he could join Harnella on the trip to Impa. Where is he right now?
  4. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I said in his bio he was just at arriving at Impa, but I can roleplay the journey to. Doesn't seem like the most exciting thing to roleplay though, also Rito are supposed to be a few inches shorter than the average human so 5'8" or something around that would probably be tall for a rito.

mods still haven't accepted dustin because know one has looked at him yet so it will have to wait a little bit
  5. Chad

Chad New Member new

I always thought Ritos were a taller race, but I'll put 5'8". What thread is your character in. If he's already in Impa, I'll just have Harnella arrive there and notice a familiar face.
  6. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I thought so too, but the character info says there shorter than most races by a few inches so...
  7. Chad

Chad New Member new

I noticed there's already a defending Impa thread. I might read the last few pages and join that if you're in there too.
  8. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I actually thought of the exact same thing! I don't know if their still open to people though. I think they are. By the way just out of curiosity does our character have any fighting talents? It's is by no means a requirement if not. I was just curious. besides, as I said previously my character is already a master with the rapier, so if not he can protect both of our characters.

EDIT: Bitoko is on my friend list, I'll ask him about about Impa next time he's online
  9. Chad

Chad New Member new

I haven't decided what kind of weapon he might train with or anything. Right now he's just a novice that isn't really good at anything. He's just really brave. I think he might use a whip or grappling hook. Ritos use grappling hooks before they get their wings, so he should already own one.
  10. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I think you made a typo :D read what you just wrote, you'll see it. also those sound good, now Dustin will have some ranged support. He might even teach Chad a little about the Rapier. Also just saying my character isn't overpowered because he can not use any weapon other than the rapier, due to it's wrist movements being similar to using a paintbrush. Don't know if thats true but whatever. I say it is
  11. Chad

Chad New Member new

:horror: Typo? What typo? I know nothing of typos. My spelling is excellent.
  12. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Just to tell you guys, yeah, Defending Impa is closed. The rest of the Impa quests are still open though, yeah.
  13. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I thought so, thanks Eev, for confirming it.
  14. Chad

Chad New Member new

I'm kind of hesitant to join in the middle of a thread. What if we just started a new thread about Dustin helping Harnella get to Hyrule Castle from Dragon Roost? Either one of us can start the thread.
  15. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Exactly what I was planning. I assumed we were gonna do that in the first place. We can call it a new home. You can start if you want, or you can wait for me to make it. The mods refuse to so much as glance at Dustin, so he still hasn't been accepted, on the other hand I've already started with my other character so I have experience with the site if you want me to post first. your choice, I'm fine either way.
  16. Chad

Chad New Member new

I'll start it. Hopefully someone will look at your character and approve it. I got a quick response with mine.
  17. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

More typo, from the one who's spelling is excellent. join shouldn't be "jion" :D
  18. Chad

Chad New Member new

:glare: Stop pointing out my nonexistant mistakes!