Harlan Greenland

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Exeggutor, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

Honor: Regular

Name: Harlan Greenland

Race: Kikwi

Place of Origin: Lost Woods

P/W/C: 1/4/2

Treasures:
    Camoflauge
    Conceal
    Illusionists

Book of Mudora (5 Rupees)
    Feather Fall (20 Rupees)
    Farore's Courage (50 Rupees)

35 Rupees Left

Height: 2'7"

Weight: 54 lbs

Equipment: Harlan usually carries a small dagger for self defense and some books on a backpack. He also wears a brown hat and waistcoat, and necklace.

Appearance: Harlan has small nose, and bigger eyes than most Kikwi, which are blue. Noticeably, his skin is light green instead of brown. He also has bigger arms than other Kikwi.

He is also small for most Kikwi, which makes him really fast. He is also quite strong, but doesn't make use for it, relying on spells or supporting other people, with Farore's Courage or Feather Fall.

He can't jump very high, nor is very tall, making not being able to cross big gaps which most people can.

But, that makes him being able to enter small holes he otherwise couldn't. Making him finding hidden rooms and treasure that were unknown before.

Personality: Harlan his most of the time cheerful, excited for discovering treasure or simply by exploring. However, he can get very excited, making him really hasty.

But he can also be patient, and can get shy sometimes. He can also start bragging, which may annoy other people. He is also very studious, finding how to use the Book of Mudora has a kid, and using spells with ease.

Even though he can be shy, he is most of the time talkative, trying to raise everyone spirit's. Whenever he finds a treasure, he tries to split it up between everyone, rarely being greedy.

Because he is really hasty, he puts himself him danger, but is quick to escape with is speed and Camofauge ability.

Residence: His tree house, which he built when he has a kid.

Pet: A small, cute, green Zol, named greeny, which is always at his tree house.

Backstory: When a kid, Harlan has always cheerful and healthy, and always dreamed big. He dreamed about going on many adventures, being a pirate, explorer, or whatever he could imagine.
    He also made many friends, and where always playing together.

When the war started, he and his friends built a tree house, being a base of operations and a secret hideout. They spend most of they free time there.

One day, Harlan found an strange book, and he brought it over to the hideout, where everyone started studding it.

When he became older, he has the only one to go back to the tree house, and almost never exited it, only exiting when he wanted to go on am adventure.

One day, when going back from an adventure, a Zol has at his tree house. He tried to shoo it, but it wouldn't move. He has only able to move him after much time. The next morning, the Zol has back, which made Harlan quite angry. Because he knew he wouldn't go away, he let him stay, made him his pet, and called him greeny.

Right now, Harlan goes on many adventures, aiming to be a great adventurer.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Harlan seems cool, but there's something... Well, I guess I'm being nitpicky, but I'm sure you could make appearance and personality each into a full paragraph? That is, about four-or-five sentences? That should be enough detail to let anyone get a grasp of what sort of Kikwi he's like.

Once you do that, let me know, and I'll be happy to give the ol' approval stamp.
  3. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

Yeah, I has thinking that these parts were small, but I din't think of anything to put there.
    I put some more info there, I know there ins't a lot.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Alright, accepted. (You typo'd "whit" in the second paragraph of appearance, though.)
  5. Exeggutor

Exeggutor Facepalm new

Ok, I fixed it.