Hai guyz! :3

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by BirdMasterWren, Jun 30, 2012.

1. BirdMasterWren

BirdMasterWren Member new

Hello! I'm Wren and I've been a huge Zelda fan since I could hold a Nintendo controller. One day I hope to make video games with as big of a fanbase as Zelda has (at least). I've never done a roleplay before and I gues that makes me a noob. o.0 Anyway, I'll get on my first character and I hope to have many adventures here at Hyrule Castle. :n_n:
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Welcome to Hyrule Castle. I am Ultra5 or U5, I go by either. Do not worry about it. Everyone was a noob at one point. All you can do is keep improving. I hope you find your time to be enjoyable and long lived.

Edit: Also congratulations on being our 101st member.
  3. UnnamedDude

UnnamedDude Lighting up the Fire in the Night vet

3DS Friend Code:
    2981-6385-7964
    Sup wren.

Nice to have you aboard and I hope we'll get along well. Like U5 said don't worry too much, you'll pick it up on the way.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Welcome Wren!

I'm Bitoko, head Creator/Admin/yadayada, and I'm glad you joined! Where did you find us? Or how, I should ask haha.

Anyway, if you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask me or anyone else!
  5. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Hello :P Glad to see another face around here! If you need any help, feel free to drop me a PM, or check out the cbox. There's usually someone on, and basically everyone is willing to help.
  6. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Heya Wren! :3 I'm Tsubori or Tsu, depending on your laziness. I defs look or ward to seeing another person RPing. Shoot me a pm if you ever want help with anything or want to RP! :D welcome aboard!
  7. BirdMasterWren

BirdMasterWren Member new

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :) I found Hyrule Castle from googling Zelda Roleplay. So, now that I have a character, I guess I just jump into a quest(?). :aww: (I love these smilies btw. So much fun.)
  8. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    A quest, a classic dungeon, an arena thread... and there's probably other stuff.
  9. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    If you are having trouble coming up with an RP or want someone else to RP with the c-box and RP Discussion are great places to ask people.