Greetings.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Vandal, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Vandal

Vandal New Member new

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Vandal and I really like what I've seen here so far. Very few sites put in as much attention to detail as what I've seen here.

Not going to lie, feel a little overwhelmed. I'll get it soon enough. Just have to read a bit more.

I just wanted to stick my head in the door and introduce myself. I look forward to jumping into the fray with you all soon.
  2. Chaos James

Chaos James Bastion of Debauchery vet

3DS Friend Code:
    1521-3083-7405
    Welcome, Vandal, to Hyrule Castle!

It can be a lot to digest at first, but luckily we have plenty of material to read. The Guide to Everything is a handy start, plus you can always pop into the Shoutbox to ask questions to people who might be online. All else fails, you can always PM someone, usually the Staff, though most Veterans (myself included) are usually able to clear up things on a timely basis.

Hopefully you are able to figure out what you need and can start crafting your character and joining into the Roleplay, so fun can be had all around! Hope you enjoy your time here!
  3. Vandal

Vandal New Member new

Thank you for the welcome.

After reading over everything, it's become much clearer. Not nearly as much information to digest as I thought. Hopefully my character will be up shortly for review and I can start clashing blades with something.
  4. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Welcome to HC! As Chaos James has mentioned, PM the staff any questions you might have usually works: my own inbox forwards to my email, so I should be able to get to you within a day's time, should anything come up. That said, glad to hear that things are quite as intimidating as they might have initially seemed! Again, let me know if you have any questions, and I'll be happy to help :)
  5. Vandal

Vandal New Member new

Thank you for the welcome. If I have any questions I won't hesitate at all.