Greetings and Salutation!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Spirit Adept, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Spirit Adept

Spirit Adept New Member reg

Hello everyone, my name is Spirit Adept. I hail from a Fire Emblem site call FEPlanet.net where I hung out doing roleplays here for just about three years. Unfortunately...the setting had to be changed and I found myself wanting to try something new, so via the wonderfulness that tvtropes is I have found you guys here!

Here's to a long, fun, and adventurous stay here in Hyrule Castle!
  2. Ultra5

Ultra5 Top hat Goomy reg

3DS Friend Code:
    1891-1711-9337
    Howdy, and welcome to HC. I'm U5 and if you have questions I can try to help you answer them as best I can.

Wait we're on TVTropes? Where?
  3. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Hora, Hora.
  4. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

'Ello! Nice to meet you, I'm Jarin! Glad you decided to see the error of your ways, and embrace the amazingness that is Zelda RP! :D

Haha, but in all seriousness, its nice to see a new face, and especially one that is familiar with roleplaying! If you need any help, just give me a shout in the c-box!

Oh, and don't listen to anything Ultra5 says, he's craaaaaazy!! And a zombie. :tpr:
    And ditto to the TVtropes question!
  5. Spirit Adept

Spirit Adept New Member reg

Wow! Thanks for the quick replies, it's always nice to come to a new community and get a warm welcome like this.

Okay, truth be told I didn't get a direct link from Tvtropes to here, but it is responsible for me finding my way here. After leaving my prior community, I went searching for a new forum to join. I knew the Tvtropes had a nice list of play by post RP sites so I started there. I found a link to another Zelda site and started thinking about how neat it'd be to play around in a Hyrule universe.

Sadly (although perhaps fortunately) the link didn't work. Undeterred and determined to take part in a Zelda RP, I poked around in Google for a bit and finally found you guys. Google saved the day, as it always does, but honestly I credit Tvtropes with putting the idea in my head to look for a place like this.
  6. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Hello hello :3

Also, <3 TVtropes
  7. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Welcome! And if you ever have questions and stuff, feel free to ask! Good to have you here, like the others have said, its nice to get new members.