Great Fairies [Question for the mods]

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Blonde Panther, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Before anything else: Will the mods please be so kind to not only ignore the contents of, but also remove any replies to this thread that are not mine or a mod's? I need a mod's opinion on this, not a community debate.

There's something I want to do for a series of RPs for my Hylian Laurel, but there's a certain plot point that I want to use. However, this plot point is a Great Fairy.

I'd like to know the mods' stance on RPer's using Great Fairies in their RPs. I by no means plan for her to be a recurring character- she'll be in maybe two RPs for Laurel.

If disallowed the use of the Fairy I will try to come up with something else for the incentive to start her arc, but the Great Fairy would both be the most interesting for me to use and have the most impact on the PC.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

That should be fine. There are Great Fairies scattered along Hyrule that could be found by PC's. How do you plan on using this Great Fairy?
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    I'll PM you the summary of the character arc I have in mind for her. That way you can respond when you get back from the hecticness that is holidays amongst family.