Gravity Disc

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Eevachu, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Name: Gravity Disc
    PWC: Likely Power
    Description: The user can create a swirling black disc of solid magical energy, which can be thrown. With the command of the caster, the disc will harmlessly explode, creating a large, black circle of radius [x]. The gravity well lasts for [x time] before harmlessly vanishing and returning the gravity within to normal. What this circle does depends on the augment chosen by the user upon casting Gravity Well, and only one effect may be applied at a time. Upon obtaining this spell, the user may gain either the Zero Gravity or Gravity Sink augment for 0 rupees. Normally, Gravity Disc can only be used every [x] minutes. With one level of Magic Power, Gravity Disc can be used every [x] minutes. With two levels of Magic Power, Gravity Disc can be used every [x] minutes.

Zero Gravity Augment:
    The user can gain the Zero Gravity augment simultaneously with the original treasure, or separately at a later time.

The Zero Gravity augment enhances the Gravity Disc by allowing the user to alter the effects of the gravity well. While in effect, the intensity of gravity within the well will be greatly reduced, to about 30% of its normal intensity. In essence, things will be lighter, creatures will jump higher, fall higher, and other things to that effect.

Gravity Sink Augment:
    The user can gain the Gravity Sink augment simultaneously with the original treasure, or separately at a later time.

The Gravity Sink augment enhances the Gravity Disc by allowing the user to alter the effects of the gravity well. While in effect, the intensity of gravity wihin the well will be greatly increased, to about 170% of its normal intensity. In essence, things will be heavier, creatures will jump lower, fall faster, and other things to that effect.

(I was also considering making augments to increase the radius of the well or to allow two gravity discs to exist at once(of different types maybe), but I'll leave those up to you Guy, I mostly just care about the core idea. As always, feel free to change any numbers/names you want)
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Neat. :rpt: Tell me if this looks good enough to you.

For anyone else reading this thread, most of the numbers and details were discussed elsewhere. I just added the Circle compatibility for shiggles.
  3. Eevachu

Eevachu Admin admin

Seems cool to me :tpr: