Goron Lullaby

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Quill, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Name: Goron Lullaby

P/W/C Type: ?

Appearance: N/A

Description of Function: The character may use any instrument to produce a soothing melody which lulls its listeners into a sense of ease and relaxation. The longer someone is exposed to the tune, the more likely they are to fall asleep. Gorons are especially susceptible to this treasure; just a few bars of it is enough to send most straight to sleep.

Limitations: Unless the character has Specialty: [Music], this does not differentiate between friend and foe.

[Should this be less effective against Zora, to balance the Goron bit, or does the canon justify and it's fine?]
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

1/2, I'd say go for Courage since it's musical. For the Zora bit, I would say leave them out.
  3. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Justify it from canon, so approved. [2/2]
  4. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

`Goron Lullaby
    Canonical, Skill - Defense/Utility
    [Disable], [Goron], [Music]

C5: 25 rupees
    C4: 35 rupees
    C3: 50 rupees
    C2: 65 rupees
    C1: 95 rupees

The musician may use any instrument to produce a soothing melody which can lull its listeners to sleep. The longer someone is exposed to the tune, the more likely they are to fall asleep. Gorons are especially susceptible to the song's magic; just a few bars of it is enough to send most straight to sleep.

If the player has Specialty: [Music]: The musician has the ability to discriminate between targets.
  5. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Sounds good.