Give Guy Your Opinions

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Guy, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I will soon be making a small overhaul of some facets of HC's system. Few drastic changes will be made, but much new content will be added. This includes but is not limited to several new races, new racial abilities, and many new treasures. Certain tweaks will be made to buff or nerf treasures and racial abilities as necessary.

As such, if you have any opinions or suggestions in regard to treasures, the library, treasure balance, professions, races, racial abilities, the character creation thread, quests, dungeons, or the arena, I would appreciate hearing them now more than ever.

:yomp:
  2. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Whoever was using The NPC a few days back had considered buffs to the Plates of Power under the Piece of Power treasure, saying its activated effects could stand either an increase in use per day, duration, or a combination of both.

Given my little activity here, there's little else I can comment on.
  3. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

I'll talk with you about races tonight Guy. I'm to the point where I don't mind spoilers ON THE RACES. I'll get them worked into the history and whatnot.
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

I agree with this statement. I'll take that into consideration when I review the current library. Expect to see changes.