Ghost Ship Prereq.

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Quill, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

I'm in 2/3 of the prereq dungeons for the Ghost Ship. I just need the Temple of Fire. Would anyone be interested in doing a runthrough of it with me?
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I would be, if you're alright with that? I think I'd also be interested in the Ghost Ship dungeon, but I don't know if you already have plans for that. :tpr:
  3. Quill

That's so far in the future that I'm not worrying about it yet, lol. But yeah, we could definitely do the Temple of Fire together!

I was thinking of trying something with this dungeon. Instead of doing a lot of rooms that we just kinda skim over, would you be interested in just having a couple rooms that we spend a lot of posts in? I'm thinking that this may make the thread easier to follow, too. What do you think?
  4. Squishy

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, you mean like spending a lot of time in rooms on puzzles? I don't mind spending more posts in the same place c:
  5. Quill

Not necessarily on puzzles- it could be on anything. Enemies, puzzles, obstacles, character-interaction; I'm just thinking that spending more time in one place, post-wise, rather than doing a "three posts per rooms and having a thousand rooms" thing would be cool to try.
  6. Squishy

Sounds good, I'm up for it!