Game Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vexion, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

I believe that it would be a good idea to create a subforum, or a dashboard link that can direct members to a page with all Legend of Zelda Tricks, Cheats, Glitches, and Walkthroughs. I believe by doing this it would give members more info on their favorite LOZ game.
  2. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

We already have stuff like this, but it is still under construction and will see a lot of progress this summer. They are going to be found on the side bar of the webpage. Here is the page for the Legend of Zelda for NES, it is the one that is most finished. http://hyrulecastle.org/the-legend-of-zelda
  3. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

It looks very nice. I believe with my large amount of knowledge on zelda I could be of some help with the construction of those pages.
  4. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

Thanks for the offer! Right now what needs to be done is stuff I will be doing, but perhaps we could make a HC wiki for Zelda that various pieces of information can be entered in by members like yourself. Who would be interested in this?
  5. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

Absolutely love the idea. I want my knowledge of Zelda to be used lol
  6. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

I'd be up for it Toko! You have my support!
  7. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

I've beaten all of the Zelda games, so I guess I could be of some use, Toko. :)
  8. Bitoko

Bitoko The Admiral vet

So what you all are saying is that you would help build the wiki?
  9. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

I would help. you got my vote, including Fcgfyv, and Double_r111.
  10. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Yep, as Vex said, Double is here to help!
  11. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

*raises hand as if he has a sword* *is actually holding a Wii remote*
  12. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

The sword went left, Slink- you need to press the down button to recalibrate :P
  13. Vexion

Vexion New Member new

Also raises hand as if he has a sword. (Actually a sword). I drop it and cut my toe off 0_o
  14. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Wait, what sort of wiki are we talking? Because we can't really go ahead and copy Zeldawiki or Zeldapedia.
  15. darklink28

darklink28 Somewhere in Hyrule reg

3DS Friend Code:
    4897-7258-9301
    There are multiple wikis out for numerous games and TV shows, but I agree, that IMO, we don't really need a wiki when there are two fantastic resources out there like Zeldawiki or Zeldapedia. If we can't create something that would be better than both of those options, then it's not worth doing. I think we should focus on what we have started here, and move forward from there. To build a full fledged wiki like this would take the involvement of more than a handful of members, and even with knowledge, that doesn't necessarily cut it...sources for old articles/interviews, original artwork images for each item in every game; it's such a huge undertaking and it is my personal opinion that we shouldn't try to venture into something like this until we are more established and have the full resources and manpower to do it. If we decide to pursue it in the future.