From Air gear to Zelda

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Eira, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Eira

Eira New Member new

Lol Hey I'm actually a guy and for Character purposes I'm naming my chararcter Eira (Pro:Ay-rah). I came here from an Air gear Rp, and I actually only have 1 question before I post my character. Can there be a Yeti X Human here cuz I'd like Eira to be half and half.
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

First of all, welcome to the forums, I hope you're gonna have a good time here! c:

Second, I don't think hybrids are allowed, but if you want to be absolutely sure you'd best contact Guy about that.
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Welcome to HC! To answer your question: I'm pretty sure it's been stated in the past that the only Hybrids allowed are Hylians x Gerudo. While the addition of Sheikah may allow for Hylian x Sheikah and/or Gerudo x Sheikah, I don't think something as radically different as Yeti x Hylian is allowed.
    That being said I'm not a Hyrule mod, so my word is not final.
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Ohi. Welcome to HC! Hopefully you're enjoying it so far. Anyway, I'm Guy, the fellow who answers those sorts of questions. Sorry for not getting on this sooner.

The short answer is hybrids aren't (really) allowed. When they've been allowed in previous versions of HC, their mere existence seemed to cause some drama, and in most cases they don't even make sense. Even in the arguable case of Hylian x Yeti, there's no reference in Zelda canon (or even most Zelda fanon) for a character of hybrid races--except for Hylian/Gerudo/Sheikah, in which case, on HC, the more dominant genes would assume the character's effective race anyway.
  5. Double_r111

Double_r111 Espeon reg

Hey Eira! Welcome to HC. I'm Double, a longtime member of this little site! Hope You enjoy yourself and have a great time here!