Forum organization

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Guy, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Some suggestions:
    - Make the Arena forum so I can give it the appropriate sticky topic(s) explaining everything.
    - Remove the Character Creation and Incomplete Characters subforums and merge them with the main Character Creation Area forum (which should be renamed to Character Creation, imo). Rejected characters will simply remain in the Character Creation forum until they're edited to the point they can be approved. There should also be a link to the stickied Sheet thread in the description.
    - In "Role Play Information Center," I would suggest replacing the Map of Hyrule link and the line above it with "Storyline | Map | Rules | Quests | Library | Positions," with each section linking to the appropriate stickied thread. It would expedite referencing them (as at least I seem to do often). Also, rename it to "Information Center."
    - Change "Suggestion Bin/Bug Report" to just "Suggestion Bin." Reporting bugs there should be pretty obvious.
  2. Adaar

Adaar New Member reg

I edited the Role Play Information Center description, and added the Battle Arena forum (though it's description is kinda lame imo) because I really liked those ideas.

The other ideas I also like, but feel that 'Toko will want the final word.
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Well, apparently Bitoko went through with most of the ones you didn't. :wtf: At least, I would assume he was the one who did it.