Forming the Order of the Northern Guardians

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Idarian, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Yes, this is a guild that has already been submitted for registering, but Toko has told me that he is scrapping official guilds in favor of completely in-character groups that are to be formed by characters making agreements with eachother etc.

Therefore, I will re-post here my plans to form the Order of the Northern Guardians, which will basically be a Knights Templar in Hyrule.

The Order of [the] Northern Guardians, also known as the Order, or the Brotherhood of the North, will make its mission to uphold the peace, act as defenders to the people, and generally protect those who are otherwise unable to defend themselves.

Additionally, the Order may perform any other functions it wishes. It may march south to meet a threat, or perhaps perform a job for the King or another employer.

Members of the guild will immediately be given a ceremonial prefix, "Sir," or "Lady," signifying their status as a knight of the Order. These knights shall be as brothers and sisters to one another.

The Order will aim to produce some of the finest knights available for the defense of Hyrule and the interests of its people, and those devout members will be known by the Seal of the Order, a wolf leaping in front of a crossed sword and shield, worn on some vehicle on his/her person. These may be in the form of a large, black armband that would cover the shoulder and most of the upper arm like a large T-shirt sleeve, or perhaps the Seal stitched onto a black scarf or cloak, or even a brooch or badge bearing the insignia. In some form or another, the Seal will be worn by each knight of the Order. (Do be sure to edit the description sections of your character sheets once a method of wearing this Seal has been selected)

Disclaimer: Operations of the Order of Northern Guardians includes, but is not restricted to the North.

Now, I will begin forming this brotherhood when Jon finishes his first quest (Rooting out Ganon), and will begin by asking his companions if they would join him. He will then go to Impa, where the battle with Jagon would have been fought recently, to look for those who would join him.

For anyone interested, I will use this thread to help coordinate with people who want to seek out Jon and join the Order.
  2. Idarian

Idarian Imperator of Known Space reg

Just to keep track, positive responses to joining the guild so far include:

Triton (Blonde Panther)
    Nicholas (CJ)
    Jayden (Tsubori)
    Jacob (U5)

Making planned membership so far:

Jon of Augustus (Lord Commander/Head Master of the Order; title pending)
    Nicholas
    Triton
    Jayden
    Jacob

Planned invitations/without responses as of yet:
    Keiran O'Halley (Samusbot)
    Kara Kyrie (Chaos)
    Dagoro Torock (Bitoko)