Fire Glyph [Final]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Tsubori, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Name: Fire Glyph

P/W/C Type: P or W

Appearance: An intricate pattern on the ground, only slightly visible. It glows faintly red.

Description of Function:Taking about two seconds to place, a Fire Glyph is put on the ground and left there. If, within the next five minutes, something passes overtop of it, it will explode with about the force of a standard bomb. For 10 extra rupees, one of these may be placed extra above the standard 1, up to a maximum of five glyphs. Any placement of a new glyph past this erases the oldest one.

Limitations: Lasts for five minutes untripped before fading. Cannot differ between friend, foe, or caster. Takes five seconds to activate, giving the user time to move away, and takes two seconds to place. A Glyph may not be placed touching another glyph.
  2. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

Re: Fire Glyph

Simple mechanic. Fits nicely into Quill's new metric for dealing conjuration type things.

[1/2]
  3. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

Re: Fire Glyph [1/2]

I like it. I don't really think the "five seconds to activation thing" is needed to keep the user safe- I think people'll be able to manage that on their own. I would like to go P for this, what with the "bomb" relationship. [2/2]

How's this?

4. Tsubori

Tsubori Hunter of Beacon vet

Re: Fire Glyph [1/2]

*Thumbs up*