Fairy Fountain [Spell]

Discussion in 'Treasure Creation' started by Blonde Panther, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Name: Fairy Fountain
    Type: Defensive Spell
    Fields: Fairy, Heal, Water
    P/W/C Type: Wisdom
    Description of Function: Allows a Great Fairy to enchant an existing body of water to slowly heal the injuries of any who stand in it.
    Limitations:
    • Great Fairy-exclusive: If a Great Fairy turns into a different race, she can no longer use this spell. Similarly, if a member of a different race learnt this spell through use of, say, a Transformation Mask, the spell is not retained when changing from the Great Fairy Race.
    • Can only be cast once in a while. The Great Fairy needs a long period of rest, such as a night's sleep, before she can cast it again.
    • The effect lasts for up to about an hour.
    • Size limitations on the body of water: does anybody have an idea of how large and deep Fairy Fountains tend to be in the games?
  2. Guy

Guy Admin admin

How does this look?
    http://library.hyrulecastle.org/index.php?title=Fairy_Fountain

I changed the effect to last as long as the Great Fairy remains in/near the water, since it appears to function more that way in canon. I also allowed it to be obtained if someone has a Specialty in Healing or Water. Otherwise, it should effectively be the same as what you described.
  3. Blonde Panther

Blonde Panther Not always sweet and delicate vet

3DS Friend Code:
    4270-0958-9582
    Yeah, looks good. I'm not sure about the increased availability, but I guess that works better in the context of the RP, what with Great Fairies being really expensive to make. I approve.