Every City's Dirt

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by Terrel, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

Name: Every City's Dirt

Description: Located in every city is the dirt of crime. Whether it's organized or simply the off-hand cutpurse, there's always some sort of underbelly. Terrel, seeking her kidnapped son, has decided that the dirt of Hyrule Castle Town may be some of the most far-spread and revealing for what she is searching for. After beating some information out of a criminal, Terrel and Marcus have found a potential way into the circle of crime in the city, planning to meet some folks at a pub. If things go well, perhaps they may be able to find some answers.

Players/Characters:
    Terrel Strong
    Marcus Heilari

Reward:
    Terrel: Fireshield Earrings - 10 rupees
    Marcus: Alchemy Level 2 + 30 rupees
  2. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Looks good to me. If this is finalized for the quest, feel free to start.
  3. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

I'm up for this. Orek'nar Kron practically lives in pubs and he'll certainly add a loud and rowdy aspect to the place. This'll be my first ever Quest on HC too!
  4. Ribitta

Ribitta What would you ask of me? reg

So, unfortunately, this quest is actually closed to other people joining. Usually once an RP quest starts, unless the creator says otherwise that usually means they're closed up and on their way through the quest. It's a bit of an unwritten rule, so our apologies for the confusion. The best way for finding an RP, if there aren't any Quest threads actively looking for more people, is probably to make a post in the RP Discussion area or simply make a quest of your own. Alternatively, you could PM the RPers of this quest personally and see if they'd be down to set something up with you. Sorry about this!
  5. Oreknar

Oreknar New Member new

Ah, I understand. I'm sure I'll find another RP to tag along with soon. I just didn't wanna hop in to making any quests until I got a better sense of the current lore/world etc. I mean I've read the backstory and stuff but.. ya know, stuff always gets added and moves on from there XD
  6. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

That's part of why a mod checks the QB when it's first posted, to help you make sure it's up-to-date. There's not much different from the History, aside from the plot-posts, so it's not worth worrying. If you don't want to make a QB, though, you can post in the RP Discussion forum just to see who's open. Just to start talking, you know?
  7. Quill

8. Rising Dragon

Rising Dragon Goat Herder reg

Alright, if you say so, it looks good. I'll mark it complete for you; Terrel should make a closing post so that reward is done as well.
  9. Quill

Just realized that he had Alchemy Level 1 going into this. That'd give him an additional 5 rupees.
  10. Terrel

Terrel Oracle of Secrets reg

((Finally finished my part in this.. sorry for the delay!))
  11. Fcgfyv

Fcgfyv Knight of Mind reg

Okay, now this can be officially marked as complete and you can have your rewards. Good work. :)