[EVENT] The Curious Falcon

Discussion in 'Events' started by Curiosity Shop, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curiosity Shop

Curiosity Shop Care for a special bargain?

On high-flying cliffs somewhere in a province someone might call Hebra, there stands a peculiar shop surrounded by four wooden posts. Much of the shop's wares open to the wind and rain. Does it even rain this high up? All the treasures spread throughout the shop seem to be put in little open-topped boxes so they won't go flying away when the wind hits.

The wind hits. It's enough to blow over almost anyone, but the crimson-feathered rito shopkeeper seems utterly unfazed. There's something peculiar about this woman--so tall, so unlike rito from the Great Sea. Her demeanor seems genuinely warm, despite the cold breeze. "Anything I can help you with? We have some unusual items in stock~!"

---------------------------------------------------------

• 21r - Navigation, represented by a shiny compass pointing directly to the nearest boss. "Did you hear about the new feature? I heard it makes a sound if there's a chest nearby."
    • 25r - Fire Rod, for your everyday magical pyromaniac. "These seem to have made a resurgance in popularity lately."
    • 20r - Hover Boots, a nice pair that resizes to the wearer's feet. "Have you ever wanted to ice skate in Gerudo Desert?"
    • 77r - Split, held in a flickering silver-and-obsidian stone. "I saw a Twilight Princess cast this once!" That price is fit for royalty, too.
    • 20r - Mask of Scents, worn on a rito-looking bust mannequin. "Oh it looks like a moblin, doesn't it? This one isn't going to work as a disguise, I fear."
    • 51r - Spell Spell, represented with an amulet bearing a crystal resembling a chuchu. "Oh my that one's a little bit scary... It's quite powerful if you like that sort of thing!"

---------------------------------------------------------

This shop will close its curtains at the end of February 2021.
  2. Curiosity Shop

Curiosity Shop Care for a special bargain?

With a forlorn sigh, the shopkeeper pulls closed the curtain to her shop for the last time. Unsold goods stare back at her.

This shop is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.