Escape from Castle Town! [Open]

Discussion in 'Quest Bureau' started by WillowtheWhisp, Mar 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WillowtheWhisp

WillowtheWhisp Admin admin

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Name: Escape from Castle Town!

Description: This is a quest that anyone can do. However, if you wish to do this quest, please post below, copying and pasting this quest in your post, and filling in Players/Characters and Reward to suit your needs.

You have angered the higher powers within Hyrule Castle Town! Some, shadowy force has hired several goons to find you, and most likely has the Hyrule Castle Town Guard on his payroll. Because of circumstance, it has become impossible to negotiate with your pursuit. However, as long as you escape with your lives, any solution is viable! Escape from Castle Town!

Players/Characters: -None-

Reward: Standard 40 rupees per person & 10 rupees per character.
  2. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
    Name: Escape from Castle Town!

Description: This is a quest that anyone can do. However, if you wish to do this quest, please post below, copying and pasting this quest in your post, and filling in Players/Characters and Reward to suit your needs.

You have angered the higher powers within Hyrule Castle Town! Some, shadowy force has hired several goons to find you, and most likely has the Hyrule Castle Town Guard on his payroll. Because of circumstance, it has become impossible to negotiate with your pursuit. However, as long as you escape with your lives, any solution is viable! Escape from Castle Town!

Players/Characters: Olias Storm - WillowtheWhisp, Talshin Koor - MaskMaster

Reward: Standard 40 rupees per person & 10 rupees per character (MaskMaster), or a profession of choice (WillowtheWhisp, Enchanter)
  3. WillowtheWhisp

3DS Friend Code:
    3239-3393-6898
  4. Guy

Guy Admin admin

Technically, I can let this pass, but I have a handful of issues:

- First and foremost, I have absolutely no idea how Lucia knocked out a guard through his helmet by merely thrusting a boomerang. But since Genzo's character doesn't receive the rewards for this quest anyway, I suppose it doesn't matter all that much.
    - Secondly, there is no Ganondorf. There is only Ganon.
    - Olias' use of scent seeds at times seems far-fetched. Just be careful of that in the future.
    - Business Scrubs can raise one of their "eyebrows"? :sarcasm:
    - Finally, this one isn't actually an issue so much as a comment, but damn, that's a really dark interpretation of the Business Scrub Association.

Oh, and don't forget the five rupees Olias gets from his profession. Despite the errors, it was an interesting read.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.