Ekala

Discussion in 'Accepted Characters' started by Zoraman, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Name: Ekala

Race: Kokiri

Place of Origin: Kokiri Forest

PWC: 4/1/2

Treasures: Flying Mount Draco Africanus or Wyvern
    `Epona's Song

Height: 4'

Weight: 60 lb

Equipment: A green Tunic a green skirt and a hair tie

Appearance: Ekala has long red hair that reaches the small of her back. She has fair skin and normally having a cheerful smile on her face.

Personality: Ekala is a very bright and open person, she cares for anything. From the smallest of insects to the largest of beasts. She normally won't get angry but when she does her power really does come in, and to her, with her size nothing is a cheep shot.

Residence: A small house in kokiri forest

Pet: Her fairy Zenka (Zeze) and Chragnorkona her Wyvern

Backstory:Ekala has lived within Kokiri Forest for many a years, she has always helped taking care of the injured whether she's the one who injured them or not. She's practiced many things combat not being one of them. Unlike most Kokiri her fairy didn't come till she was 10, but she loved the day when it came. From then on her and Zenka were inseparable.

One day when Ekala and Zenka were outside Kokiri Forest they found a wounded Wyvern, and being the good natured girl that she is, Ekala helped out the Wyvern. It took almost a year but she was able to heal it, and in return it became her loyal friend.

Now she wishes to help more people so she has ventured out to see what can be done in Northern Hyrule, or at least get a few friends to protect her in the south while Ganon is still around.
  2. Zoraman

Zoraman New Member new

Name: Chragnorkona

Race: Wyvern

Place of Origin:Death Mountian

Height: 8' 10"

Weight: about 4 tons

Appearance: Chragnorkona is an old and large wyvern, he has gray scales and a scar over his right eye. His talons are as sharp as a when he was about 300 years younger, and in his youth. His teeth are sharp and can rip things apart with easy, though they have dulled a bit over the years so it's not as easy for him.

Personality: Chragnorkona is wise, and protective. Ever since Ekala saved him he has not let anyone get away with hurting her, he does not kill them unless it's really bad, which has yet to happen. Scarying them is his first step and if they don't run he'll claw them a bit, and if that doesn't work they meet his jaws.

Residence: With Ekala
  3. Guy

Guy Admin admin

No. Firstly, you don't post two characters in the same thread. Secondly you post characters in Character Creation, then a staffer approves it and sends it to Accepted Characters. I'm moving it back accordingly.
  4. SenpaiPancake

SenpaiPancake Shhh! I'm charging my laser... reg

Sorry Guy, that's actually my fault. I moved them but forgot to put a reply. >.< Drinking and staffing do not mix.

Accepted.