Do you dare accept the challenge?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Quill, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Quill

Quill Leaf on the Wind reg

So. My Arena Thread with Will is finished. This means that I can throw Loft back into the Arena. I'm looking for an active, moderately fast poster. By that I mean, "isn't going to drop off the face of the earth for several months at a time and posts ~weekly." So, ya, if you start this, I expect you to finish it.

I'm using Loft, so pretty much any character or setting would work. Your character could be a mage, a thief, a wizard, an alchemist, or a shrubbery-growing middle-aged porcupine for all I care.

I'm up for Arena setting ideas, if you have any.

So. Who's up for an Arena fight?
  2. Squishy

Squishy tl;dr this is all, still, toko's fault admin

I'd like to try one actually. c: I started one, but it died before we even finished the first round of posting, so I'm completely new to it, but I'd like to give it a try.
  3. Quill

Sweet! :)

Don't worry, they're really easy. Battle time, ya!! What character will you be using? Do you have any ideas for a setting? Are you interested in making a pot, or no?
  4. Squishy

Um, I'm not sure if it's alright if I drop the arena battle I'm currently in, but I'd like to use Locke if that's possible.

As for a setting, I'm thinking maybe something like a ruined village (like that village-y thing in twilight princess where you have to shoot the moblins) or forest? Perhaps both? Or a little bit of everything? And maybe throw in some boobytraps :sarcasm:

I think I'll add a few rupees or something, I'm not sure how many I have at the moment, I think I can toss in around 10, and perhaps some gale seeds, but that depends on if that other arena thread continues or not. :S
  5. Quill

I kinda like the idea of TP Kakariko. That would be cool!

As for dropping your other Arena Thread... is it still active? It's been a while since the last post; have you tried PM'ing people to guage interest?

Anyway, 10r sounds good. Nice and simple, ya?
  6. Quill

Setting: Hidden Village

Pot: 10r each

Players: Quill and Squishy

Characters: Loft and Locke

---I'd like to wait for the Arena Lord to finish grading my thread with Will, if that's alright. That should give you enough time to sort out your old inactive fight. Do you want me to make the first post?---
  7. Squishy

Sounds good to me c: I'll see if I can sort it out, in case the old thread does continue, I'll probably pick either Lamont or Morgan for this fight, and keep the same amount of rupees in the pot.

Go ahead with the first post if you like, I think we'll have two posts (one for each of us) preparing and then starting the fight?
  8. Quill

-shrug- Whatever happens, I guess. Don't worry, I'm not going to attack you right off the bat XD

So, ya, once the AL grades me+Will's post I'll submit the first post of this fight